CK'S Top Teams: week 1/14/19

cobrakid8

Dual meet strength for who is the best team: I have a change at the top!

1.Christian Brothers

2. Baylor

3. Cleveland

4. Father Ryan

5. McCallie

6. Wilson Central

7. Arlington

8. Bradley

Everyone else below is a jumbled mess:

9. Science Hill

10.  Brentwood

Honorable Mention: Blackman, Centennial, Oakland, Pigeon Forge

• Like 1

I would like to see how you have Baylor and CB matched up in a dual as well to see where/why the change.  If it's due to Baylors inability to actually have their full team participate in any tournament outside of the Cleveland Duals then I completely understand.  Otherwise I am not following but it's all for fun and the real thing happens soon.

Edited by BQ125

2 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

Dual meet strength for who is the best team: I have a change at the top!

1.Christian Brothers

2. Baylor

3. Cleveland

4. Father Ryan

5. McCallie

6. Wilson Central

7. Arlington

8. Bradley

Everyone else below is a jumbled mess:

9. Science Hill

10.  Brentwood

Honorable Mention: Blackman, Centennial, Oakland, Pigeon Forge

I think that is a perfect top 8. 

2 hours ago, BQ125 said:

I would like to see how you have Baylor and CB matched up in a dual as well to see where/why the change.  If it's due to Baylors inability to actually have their full team participate in any tournament outside of the Cleveland Duals then I completely understand.  Otherwise I am not following but it's all for fun and the real thing happens soon.

Eggxactly!  So far we haven’t had the real Baylor stand up since Nov and some of December. I can’t wait to the state duals because this can all be settled on the actual mat and no amount of keyboard talking will change who takes home the trophies. I will say Baylor and CB both beat Arlington by about the same amount. Of course Baylor early in season and CB last week. I think they are closer compared to what some give credit for. AAA on the other hand is to see who is second best and as we saw last year though, seeding just like in individual tournaments matter on who might finish 2nd. I mean we had Cleveland, WC and Arlington all on the same side.