Science Hill makes a mockery of our sport

WWarrior97

20 minutes ago, WWarrior97 said:

I don't want to be the one who points out the obvious here but Science Hill had what appeared to be their full lineup tonight.  Looks like someone found some miracle drugs and cured all those wrestlers from flu in less than two days.  Amazing!!!

Lol. Unbelievable. There should be some sort of sanction against them. There has to be some sort of punishment to ensure crap like this doesn’t happen. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, WWarrior97 said:

I don't want to be the one who points out the obvious here but Science Hill had what appeared to be their full lineup tonight.  Looks like someone found some miracle drugs and cured all those wrestlers from flu in less than two days.  Amazing!!!

It is amazing! And as I have already stated the real biggest loser in all of this is the champion out Of The other district who gets to face Science Hill for the right to even go to state because they will be the 2 seed. 

I was wondering if any teams going to the region duals, are trying to reschedule the event? Any phone calls been made? I'm sure someone is not at full strength because of sickness and/or have some injury. Let's be real, you have to be at full strength (100%) to put your team on the mat. I'm also sure, the other teams would be ok making those accommodations to appease the other. Because it's wrestling, we all have high morals and standards to be nice and do the right thing. :roflol::thumb:

On 1/17/2019 at 9:23 PM, WWarrior97 said:

Sure was a lot of forfeiting going on across the state tonight. All the people on here flapping gums about this particular thread sure have a lot of crow to chew on! :hungry: :thumb: