Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

rlh

Jasper 2019

Recommended Posts

It appears that Jasper will be sticking with that Fear the Snatched Beard man in 2019.  Any predictions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sort of glad this thread popped up, it's been pretty boring on here without some good natured hatin' on tha neighbors... IT'S COMING!!...LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Sort of glad this thread popped up, it's been pretty boring on here without some good natured hatin' on tha neighbors... IT'S COMING!!...LOL.

Oh I guarantee it’s coming. In waves...LMBO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sportman said:

According to there play by play man they are loaded. Of coarse he say's that every year. 

LMBO... I wouldn’t expect anything different. I don’t know the young man’s name, but was told that a good RB went to Alabama. I believe this was the same one that people were raving about early last season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO... I wouldn’t expect anything different. I don’t know the young man’s name, but was told that a good RB went to Alabama. I believe this was the same one that people were raving about early last season. 

LMBO TOO!!!I think the one that went south was suppose to be All American as a freshman last year the way he talked!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sportman said:

LMBO TOO!!!I think the one that went south was suppose to be All American as a freshman last year the way he talked!!

Yes, I believe this is the same one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...