Jasper 2019

rlh

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Roy are you gonna fall for this mess!I bet he will steal the Pirates secrets and sell them to that lying lips man.Purple isnt even close to Orange or Black,what side of the fence is he on now?You are joking if you welcome this fence rider back on the ship.I may just come back down there and talk to that Towers man about this mess.

No secrets to steal... Its coming!!!

11 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Roy are you gonna fall for this mess!I bet he will steal the Pirates secrets and sell them to that lying lips man.Purple isnt even close to Orange or Black,what side of the fence is he on now?You are joking if you welcome this fence rider back on the ship.I may just come back down there and talk to that Towers man about this mess.

I garuntee you this footballfan75 is full of mess. He is a fence jumper and slipped and fell in that sewer line and now wants back on Griders ship.  Grider will make him walk the plank.  You think im joking but im not. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, warrior1981 said:

Where is jamboree going be

53 minutes ago, Gowarriors81 said:

I believe Bledsoe County hosts the jamboree this year.

I believe Bledsoe is gonna host this year as well.  Alphabetical order starts with Bledsoe County.  And I assume that's where we are at.

Just wondering if Jasper is gonna bail on continuing to play in the Sequatchie Valley jamboree.  

30 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I believe Bledsoe is gonna host this year as well.  Alphabetical order starts with Bledsoe County.  And I assume that's where we are at.

Just wondering if Jasper is gonna bail on continuing to play in the Sequatchie Valley jamboree.  

This is a bunch of mess. The last time that the jamboree was in Pikeville I had to park at a church way away from the stadium and walk a long way carrying my cooler and fudge rounds. I was real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Why would Jasper bail on playing in the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree? Have I missed out on some news or what?