Jasper 2019

rlh

12 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

It’s simple, some places just aren’t big enough to hold all the fans! :mrgreen:

Why dont they just delete those locations then?We go to the Blount County Jamboree and have since the early 80's (thats as far as i can remember) and we know we cant have it and its no big deal

Really,  it's not that big of a deal much to me when all is said and done.  There are a couple venues that when they get to host then I simply just won't go.   What can you do?    We want it to be the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree and in all fairness those schools should get a year to host.  So again,  what can you do? 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Why dont they just delete those locations then?We go to the Blount County Jamboree and have since the early 80's (thats as far as i can remember) and we know we cant have it and its no big deal

I was being sarcastic...I personally never really cared where it was held. Jamborees are just exciting because it’s the beginning of high school football! 

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

One of the more interesting teams in the valley this season. Marion could go 500 or approach 8 wins

If they win 8 games then someone has tanked. They could be improved for sure, but I would think 6 wins is the ceiling for them this year. The 2020 season they could win a lot more I believe. 

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

If they win 8 games then someone has tanked. They could be improved for sure, but I would think 6 wins is the ceiling for them this year. The 2020 season they could win a lot more I believe. 

I agree 100% after all their good players have transferred to the Pirate ship. They will be lucky to go .500

• Upvote 1