Jasper 2019

rlh

10 hours ago, TheGreenbackUniversity said:

You already know what is coming for you in the 4th round. Take it like a man, because the CHEROKEES are going to rub your nose in it.

We've had better than your current line up coming for us. Won't be the 1st time and won't be the last.  We were in these things when Orangeback was a whiz stop on the way to Walland.

31 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh SP will do their best that’s the only way they know. I’m just glad that 23 got him a QB to throw him the ball his senior season. He’s am exceptional talent that clearly would have missed Hanley, but no worries.. Carnes is even better. Trips to Maryville pay off.. I am telling Roy Dillard to send his goat up there and see what he can find us. 

Thanks for the compliment. There was know trips made to Maryville but there was one from Maryville to GB lol. 

On a serious note I was told that the kid wasn’t the one that wanted to transfer it was the parents. They were some things took place and they were NOT happy. I will not post on here what they were but I’m glad he is here as well as the two from WB. The one was raised in GB and moved to WB and now he has come back so he’s not a transfer. Back in 92 my younger brother and I transferred to GB from WB along with about 4other ones that started so the transfers has been coming for a long time. 

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Let’s strap it. From South Valley to North valley. Mountain to mountain.Everyone is ready for High school football. Marion will be tough. 

You think Marion will be good this season? I saw the schedule and I’m thinking 5-5 is pretty likely with that gauntlet. I expect them to be improved, but take several L’s along the way. They could possibly win a playoff game this year as well. The problem they have is if they finish 2nd to Tyner. That means a trip to Trousdale in round 2 for a mercy rule game. Trousdale will be scary good. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

You think Marion will be good this season? I saw the schedule and I’m thinking 5-5 is pretty likely with that gauntlet. I expect them to be improved, but take several L’s along the way. They could possibly win a playoff game this year as well. The problem they have is if they finish 2nd to Tyner. That means a trip to Trousdale in round 2 for a mercy rule game. Trousdale will be scary good. 

Never know, 2017 something strange happened in a 32-14 upset.