Jasper 2019

rlh

5 hours ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Not very strange at all considering Marion was actually decent in ‘17. 

Trousdale beat the brakes off of them in ‘18. This year will be no different. 

My point was just because you think you will win doesn't necessarily mean you will. Everyone thought Trousdale was gonna win that game back then. Marion had other plans. I agree Marion was good also, a brutal schedule with a couple close losses to really good teams. Back then though in the chat, everyone thought Trousdale would win handidly.

Edited by Imthayeti

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

My point was just because you think you will win doesn't necessarily mean you will. Everyone thought Trousdale was gonna win that game back then. Marion had other plans. I agree Marion was good also, a brutal schedule with a couple close losses to really good teams. Back then though in the chat, everyone thought Trousdale would win handidly.

True. Teams must be mentally, physically, emotionally and psychologically ready during the playoffs. If they aren't any team is capable of winning!!

5 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

True. Teams must be mentally, physically, emotionally and psychologically ready during the playoffs. If they aren't any team is capable of winning!!

Good to see you on bud, hows the RamTrain looking this year. Ive seen you have a few notable preseason all state players. Should be a good year for ya.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Good to see you on bud, hows the RamTrain looking this year. Ive seen you have a few notable preseason all state players. Should be a good year for ya.

Hey there my friend. We didn't have a spring game but otherwise the kids are looking pretty good! Couple of scrimmage games in early August against McMinn Co and Notre Dame will show me something. I see Meigs is represented as well!! Can't wait for the season to start!

1 minute ago, TynerRamFan said:

Hey there my friend. We didn't have a spring game but otherwise the kids are looking pretty good! Couple of scrimmage games in early August against McMinn Co and Notre Dame will show me something. I see Meigs is represented as well!! Can't wait for the season to start!

Yeah me too, you guys have a pretty tough schedule this year. Seems if you guys play on par with McMinn County you normally excel in the year in 2A. 

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah me too, you guys have a pretty tough schedule this year. Seems if you guys play on par with McMinn County you normally excel in the year in 2A. 

It sounds like a broken record, but you know the deal: if we can stay healthy with this schedule, we should be ready(the emphasis being on the word "should"). McMinn Co is always tough but it's a game the kids really need!

9 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

It sounds like a broken record, but you know the deal: if we can stay healthy with this schedule, we should be ready(the emphasis being on the word "should"). McMinn Co is always tough but it's a game the kids really need!

Best games on any schedule is one that will try your team some. The cupcake games only serve to swell the kids egos alot of times and that's definitely more harm then good.