Jasper 2019

rlh

8 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I hadn't seen the video. Thanks for sharing. The one qb is Guverra and he probably weighs 165 to 175 and is a junior. He's a good kid with good instincts and a hard nosed runner. To see him run reminds me a little of our qb a few yrs ago Logan Walter's. The other is a sophomore #6 Taye Hutchins and a guess is maybe 145 to 150 lbs at most. He's actually put on a few pounds since last year. Do not let him get the corner on you because the train whistle will start blowing when he does. He is FAST! Just gotta get some more weight on him and he'll be hard to handle. He was invited to Georgia camp this summer.

Hehe yeah man, it's just without pads they looked tiny with helmets on.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I hadn't seen the video. Thanks for sharing. The one qb is Guverra and he probably weighs 165 to 175 and is a junior. He's a good kid with good instincts and a hard nosed runner. To see him run reminds me a little of our qb a few yrs ago Logan Walter's. The other is a sophomore #6 Taye Hutchins and a guess is maybe 145 to 150 lbs at most. He's actually put on a few pounds since last year. Do not let him get the corner on you because the train whistle will start blowing when he does. He is FAST! Just gotta get some more weight on him and he'll be hard to handle. He was invited to Georgia camp this summer.

So Guverra is like Logan Walters? That’s some big shoes to compare someone. Hutchins was invited to Georgia? He’s not going there, but cool none the less. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

So Guverra is like Logan Walters? That’s some big shoes to compare someone. Hutchins was invited to Georgia? He’s not going there, but cool none the less. 

I'm guessing you didn't pass reading comprehension did you? Running style I said.  Why would you down the Hutchins kid??? You have no idea if the kid would go there or not, he's a sophomore in high school.  I think you post before you actually think.

On 8/14/2019 at 4:50 PM, PurplePower68 said:

I'm guessing you didn't pass reading comprehension did you? Running style I said.  Why would you down the Hutchins kid??? You have no idea if the kid would go there or not, he's a sophomore in high school.  I think you post before you actually think.

So his running style is like Walters. That sounds like enough comparison to me. It’s not downing anyone. He doesn’t like the Dawgs. No one around here does. Therefore, he’s not going there.