Sept 20 Tyner Academy* - Loss

Oct 4 Bledsoe County* - Tossup

Oct 11 Walker Valley - Loss

Oct 18 Tellico Plains* - Win

Oct 25 Silverdale Academy - Win

Nov 1 Rhea County - Loss

I say they go 4-6,5-5 at best 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Wow. That was quick.  Calhoun must've had him lined up and ready to step in right away. I had just gotten the news on Lamb's decision. 

Southtowner I garuntee you that lamb man saw what the SOS did at Griders school and didnt want that mess.  That Hargis man put in his paper that he say already named that Stephenson man the coach.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Southtowner I garuntee you that lamb man saw what the SOS did at Griders school and didnt want that mess.  That Hargis man put in his paper that he say already named that Stephenson man the coach.  You think im joking but im not. 

I believe you Roy and I'm completely out of state.  I didn't get that Hargis mans paper.  Pegleg usually sends me a copy via his plane or his drone.  He needs to get well soon.

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I believe he's going by Richard now.

https://www.hartsvillevidette.com/sports/nineteen-apply-for-trousdale-county-football-coachs-job/

Kinda fitting. 

Getting Richard-ed.   :)

Old Pirate knowd them TC fellers ain’t likely going to fall fer that SOS jibber after getting properly warned. Recon, theys a right quicker learners than them kinfolkes round the jailhouse. Yep, recon so!

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Making 100,000 a year not a bad gig
    • Yep..could possibly have 3 teams ranked in top ten in the same four team district.
    • He had an opportunity to be the OC at TC without final say in the offensive gameplan. How does that work? Smh. Head Coaches are public figures regardless of the community size, and yes there are some out there, it’s irrelevant and not fair to them to name them on here. Also why is said “head coach” the head coach of the MS baseball program to begin with? Oh because no one wants it. As for the Lebanon question, I know what I’ve been told so just going off here say, some of the boosters were not happy with his roster decisions and wanted him out. Although he lead them to 20+ wins in multiple seasons 
    • A head coach in the school system? No I dont think so. Head coaches are public figures in small communities. Not trying to slander, but this is an actual question. Do you know why he was forced to resign at Lebanon? This was his second chance.  He already left trousdale once and had an opportunity to come back a couple of years ago but spoiled that. 
    • Are you perfect? Nope no one is, at the end of the day there are several teachers/coaches and even some in the Trousdale County school system that have DUI’s on their record. You’re correct on it being a bad mistake and it unfortunately could have ended horribly. While you consider the consequences minimal, I can assure you they are not. Ultimately I hope and have faith that he will learn from it and use it to better himself.