Who are the best college prospects in 1A that have yet to commit to a college?

hammerhound

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, hammerhound said:

Eli Woodard from Cornersville is one I can think of. He is a little undersized but who ever gets him will be getting a steal.

I would agree. He sort of reminds me of a Christian Mccafferey type back. Watching him at one point this season he even looked like him. I know of three offers he has, but not sure if that is all or not.

Edited by Jobres76

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m banking on maybe linebacker?

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

For what position?He doesnt have great speed.Full ride is a great deal.

He has been clocked in the mid 4.5... People forget that is fast enough lol... Not everyone has 4.3-4.4 speed... Will play OLB/ Nickle more than likely... Slot WR also is an option. They offered as an ATH. I think JSU seeing him in camp past two years made the difference in the offer. Kids from smaller schools have to get out to camps to get offers these days IMO. 

Edited by TigerfootballFan

2 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

He has been clocked in the mid 4.5... People forget that is fast enough lol... Not everyone has 4.3-4.4 speed... Will play OLB/ Nickle more than likely... Slot WR also is an option. They offered as an ATH. I think JSU seeing him in camp past two years made the difference in the offer. Kids from smaller schools have to get out to camps to get offers these days IMO. 

Great ball player, but I’m thinking he’s probably a legit 4.6-4.7 range. Regardless, you have done a great job shaping him coach. 

11 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Thats what im thinking also.4.5 is real fast too.

A coach eyeballing with an iPhone stopwatch sometimes will be off a tenth or two either way. I agree, anyone with a laser timed 4.5 is fast. Most highschool studs would be plenty fast enough at 4.6 or 4.7. 

49 minutes ago, crow said:

A coach eyeballing with an iPhone stopwatch sometimes will be off a tenth or two either way. I agree, anyone with a laser timed 4.5 is fast. Most highschool studs would be plenty fast enough at 4.6 or 4.7. 

Roberts was a true 4.5 and NO ONE on Whitwell would have came close to him.Other than the Half back pass we ran the others down frim behind and we didnt have a 4.5 on the field that night.Willis is very close but didnt play.

Edited by orngnblk