Who are the best college prospects in 1A that have yet to commit to a college?

hammerhound

28 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Roberts was a true 4.5 and NO ONE on Whitwell would have came close to him.Other than the Half back pass we ran the others down frim behind and we didnt have a 4.5 on the field that night.Willis is very close but didnt play.

Totally agree with you. 4.5’s are few and far between. Especially around here.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Totally agree with you. 4.5’s are few and far between. Especially around here.

Absolutely there isn’t but a handful in the state who may have a 4.5 lasered. Petty did turn in a 4.57 hand time at JSU and a 4.6 at MTSU. Lasered probably a 4.7.  I was told a 4.2 shuttle at MTSU. 

Edited by TN225

2 hours ago, TN225 said:

Absolutely there isn’t but a handful in the state who may have a 4.5 lasered. Petty did turn in a 4.57 hand time at JSU and a 4.6 at MTSU. Lasered probably a 4.7.  I was told a 4.2 shuttle at MTSU. 

I could totally see that out of him. Laser time anywhere from a high 4.6 to a 4.7. I believe that’s legit as well. Heck of a player, but if he was a legit sub 4.6 then he would have some even better offers. 

7 hours ago, TN225 said:

4.6 is very respectful and plenty fast for the next level. Sub 4.6 is not common even in major D1. 

• 2 weeks later...