• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

hammerhound

Who are the best college prospects in 1A that have yet to commit to a college?

17 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Hudson Petty from Whitwell but won't be long. Got a full Ride offer from JSU. Few others have offered as well. 

For what position?He doesnt have great speed.Full ride is a great deal.

23 hours ago, hammerhound said:

Eli Woodard from Cornersville is one I can think of. He is a little undersized but who ever gets him will be getting a steal.

I would agree. He sort of reminds me of a Christian Mccafferey type back. Watching him at one point this season he even looked like him. I know of three offers he has, but not sure if that is all or not.

Edited by Jobres76

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I’m not sure, more likely will be RS and turned into a Nickel. 

19 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Hudson Petty from Whitwell but won't be long. Got a full Ride offer from JSU. Few others have offered as well. 

Congrats coach... good work getting him a good offer. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m banking on maybe linebacker?

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

He has been clocked in the mid 4.5... People forget that is fast enough lol... Not everyone has 4.3-4.4 speed... Will play OLB/ Nickle more than likely... Slot WR also is an option. They offered as an ATH. I think JSU seeing him in camp past two years made the difference in the offer. Kids from smaller schools have to get out to camps to get offers these days IMO. 

Edited by TigerfootballFan

2 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

He has been clocked in the mid 4.5... People forget that is fast enough lol... Not everyone has 4.3-4.4 speed... Will play OLB/ Nickle more than likely... Slot WR also is an option. They offered as an ATH. I think JSU seeing him in camp past two years made the difference in the offer. Kids from smaller schools have to get out to camps to get offers these days IMO. 

Great ball player, but I’m thinking he’s probably a legit 4.6-4.7 range. Regardless, you have done a great job shaping him coach. 

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Great ball player, but I’m thinking he’s probably a legit 4.6-4.7 range. Regardless, you have done a great job shaping him coach. 

Thats what im thinking also.4.5 is real fast too.

11 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Thats what im thinking also.4.5 is real fast too.

A coach eyeballing with an iPhone stopwatch sometimes will be off a tenth or two either way. I agree, anyone with a laser timed 4.5 is fast. Most highschool studs would be plenty fast enough at 4.6 or 4.7. 

49 minutes ago, crow said:

A coach eyeballing with an iPhone stopwatch sometimes will be off a tenth or two either way. I agree, anyone with a laser timed 4.5 is fast. Most highschool studs would be plenty fast enough at 4.6 or 4.7. 

Roberts was a true 4.5 and NO ONE on Whitwell would have came close to him.Other than the Half back pass we ran the others down frim behind and we didnt have a 4.5 on the field that night.Willis is very close but didnt play.

Edited by orngnblk