Maryville is Overrated

KnoxBball1969

http://rssfeeds.tennessean.com/~/599099554/0/nashville/highschoolsports~CPAaposs-top-player-out-with-injury-gets-one-last-senior-moment-in-state-semifinal-loss/

What a class act by Coach Maddux. Thought it was nice gesture when Bearden did that to, as Jesse Smithey calls him, Kareem in the Region semi-finals with about 3 mins left. 

On 3/1/2019 at 8:58 PM, REBELRON said:

As a Maryville fan I am happy with a 28 4 record. Bearden was the better team this year.  Maryville had a darn good season.  Wins over Bearden,Catholic, Fulton and Riverdale. I expect Maryville to have another good season next year. 

To go 28-4 in this District and Region is more than darn good. Maryville is well coached and they play to their strengths. As far as next year Maryville should win the district and possibly the region. Almost every team in 4AAA is taking hits with senior graduation and Catholic is moving to D-2. 

14 hours ago, QSouth89 said:

To go 28-4 in this District and Region is more than darn good. Maryville is well coached and they play to their strengths. As far as next year Maryville should win the district and possibly the region. Almost every team in 4AAA is taking hits with senior graduation and Catholic is moving to D-2. 

They were completely overrated at 2 in the state.. they weren’t even the 2nd (maybe 3rd) best team in the region. 

6 minutes ago, KnoxBball1969 said:

I’m sorry someone got their feelings hurt because they inflated themselves thinking they were amazing to find out that in fact they were overrated.

I'm not even a Maryville supporter so no feelings are hurt here.  You get on here and try to tear down High School Kids and make fun that at one point they were ranked #2 in the state when no one in Maryville has control over how they are ranked by the AP Voters.  It just tells me how boring of a life you must have 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1