Maryville is Overrated

KnoxBball1969

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

I'm not even a Maryville supporter so no feelings are hurt here.  You get on here and try to tear down High School Kids and make fun that at one point they were ranked #2 in the state when no one in Maryville has control over how they are ranked by the AP Voters.  It just tells me how boring of a life you must have 

My life is actually really exciting and anything but boring. Maryville doesn’t have an impact on AP voters.. but Maryville people have an impact on how they act/treat other people in all sports. Their students/players can control how they act and can control themselves in public.

11 minutes ago, KnoxBball1969 said:

Maryville isnt a top 10 team that Bearden played this year... but you can’t take away the fact they won once when Bearden was without key players in of the worst officiate games of the year...

.. at home

.. on a buzzer beater!

Enjoy your great season and the state championship. All these lame excuses aren’t going to change the fact that Maryville beat Bearden this year. It happened and there isn’t an asterisk beside it. 

18 minutes ago, Norman Dale said:

Enjoy your great season and the state championship. All these lame excuses aren’t going to change the fact that Maryville beat Bearden this year. It happened and there isn’t an asterisk beside it. 

That was all facts. I was there 6 techs and kicked out kah Earning his 2nd tech on the bench... it doesn’t matter.. joe Anderson is not bad 11 is a shooter. Other than that respect the coach, but tons of teams in Memphis would kill Maryville that’s just facts.

• Upvote 1