Maryville is Overrated

KnoxBball1969

Those Maryville boys really like to talk on the floor. Seems like Joe is always trying to get into a scuffle with somebody. In any other situation I would say Glover's dunk was uncalled for but last night it wasn't. The Maryville players and fans bring that stuff on themselves and then like to cry about poor sportsmanship when they lose. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Stinger24 said:

Those Maryville boys really like to talk on the floor. Seems like Joe is always trying to get into a scuffle with somebody. In any other situation I would say Glover's dunk was uncalled for but last night it wasn't. The Maryville players and fans bring that stuff on themselves and then like to cry about poor sportsmanship when they lose. 

As an unbiased spectator last night there was a lot of trash talking going on between both sides. The guard from Maryville is a really good player I believe he’s the one you gentlemen and ladies are referring to the kid that was the point guard and could you do three so well?  Bearden center was trash talking the entire night but there’s nothing wrong with that that’s part of the game as I see it. Both teams played well Bearden was just a better team last night.   After watching the semi finals last night I didn’t see a lot of difference between 2, 3 and 4 with Bearden being the best in this region. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

2 hours ago, Stinger24 said:

:razz: