Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
knoxfan28

Tee Martin’s son QB Knoxville

Recommended Posts

With the addition of Tee Martin to the UT staff, his son who is also a QB is coming with him from California. The 6 foot 180 lb  class of 22 QB has offers from USC, Bama, and Duke. Has he enrolled to a school yet in Knoxville or does anyone know something? I’m guessing he ends up at Catholic but didn’t know if someone has heard differently. 

Edited by knoxfan28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He sent out tweet last night. “Knoxville area wideouts, hit me up” (paraphrased) We we’re talking about this at the basketball game last night. We figured Webb or Catholic. I remember Majors’ son went to Bearden and  Fulmer’s kids to Maryville. He should look at Maryville, Alcoa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

That’s what we figured. What D-2 Class will they be in next season?

Knoxville Catholic High School (East/Middle Region)
Football – DII, Class AAA, East/Middle Region
All Other Sports – DII, Class AA, East/Middle Region

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

Cheaters

Really? His brother was a four year starter at Catholic and won a state title. His sister went there too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, QSouth89 said:

Really? His brother was a four year starter at Catholic and won a state title. His sister went there too. 

He’s just trying to get a reaction from you Q. Been trolling the boards for the last few days making outrageous statements. He’s pathetic and should be ignored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He’s just trying to get a reaction from you Q. Been trolling the boards for the last few days making outrageous statements. He’s pathetic and should be ignored. 

10-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why all the fuss, Tee will be here one year and move on to another better job. He ain't going to hang around for a position spot when he was a coordinator at USC. UT was the only place that threw him a life preserver when USC kicked him off the ship. I hope I'm wrong but I don't know anyone that's been used to eating steak all the sudden fall in love with Krystal's.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Why all the fuss, Tee will be here one year and move on to another better job. He ain't going to hang around for a position spot when he was a coordinator at USC. UT was the only place that threw him a life preserver when USC kicked him off the ship. I hope I'm wrong but I don't know anyone that's been used to eating steak all the sudden fall in love with Krystal's.

What did Tee do as OC that would warrant a other chance?? Last year was the only year he called plays and it was terrible. There is a good chance he needs more seasoning as a coach. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...