Tee Martin’s son QB Knoxville

bisonpride1

With the addition of Tee Martin to the UT staff, his son who is also a QB is coming with him from California. The 6 foot 180 lb  class of 22 QB has offers from USC, Bama, and Duke. Has he enrolled to a school yet in Knoxville or does anyone know something? I’m guessing he ends up at Catholic but didn’t know if someone has heard differently. 

Edited by knoxfan28

Why all the fuss, Tee will be here one year and move on to another better job. He ain't going to hang around for a position spot when he was a coordinator at USC. UT was the only place that threw him a life preserver when USC kicked him off the ship. I hope I'm wrong but I don't know anyone that's been used to eating steak all the sudden fall in love with Krystal's.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Why all the fuss, Tee will be here one year and move on to another better job. He ain't going to hang around for a position spot when he was a coordinator at USC. UT was the only place that threw him a life preserver when USC kicked him off the ship. I hope I'm wrong but I don't know anyone that's been used to eating steak all the sudden fall in love with Krystal's.

What did Tee do as OC that would warrant a other chance?? Last year was the only year he called plays and it was terrible. There is a good chance he needs more seasoning as a coach. 

• Like 1