Tee Martin’s son QB Knoxville

bisonpride1

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Why all the fuss, Tee will be here one year and move on to another better job. He ain't going to hang around for a position spot when he was a coordinator at USC. UT was the only place that threw him a life preserver when USC kicked him off the ship. I hope I'm wrong but I don't know anyone that's been used to eating steak all the sudden fall in love with Krystal's.

As long as it has ketsup and mustard on it a burger aint so bad every now and then.

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Why all the fuss, Tee will be here one year and move on to another better job. He ain't going to hang around for a position spot when he was a coordinator at USC. UT was the only place that threw him a life preserver when USC kicked him off the ship. I hope I'm wrong but I don't know anyone that's been used to eating steak all the sudden fall in love with Krystal's.

Since I can’t go to White Castles (and I’m referring to the location on 111th Street and Halsted in Chicago) I have no problems with Krystal’s. I’m just joking BarneySox. I know what you mean.

5 hours ago, IrishBBall said:

Just wait until they see the other 2 transfers that just enrolled Q!!!

5 hours ago, OldandBusted said:

Best of my recollection from last year is that Catholic has a mighty talented group of youngsters in that position already. It will be fun to see how he handles a little competition. Also from what i'm hearing, the classrooms over on Lonas are filling up quickly with a lot of talent.

Kid is a baseball player that happens to know his way around a football field.

Good luck to Catlick in D2...

You still never beat Murvil, Alcoee nor Greenback in your existence.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

Kid is a baseball player that happens to know his way around a football field.

Good luck to Catlick in D2...

You still never beat Murvil, Alcoee nor Greenback in your existence.....

There aren’t many schools that can beat Maryville or Alcoa. However can you tell me the last time Catholic played greenback? I’ve been associated with the school for 20 years (all my kids went there and played sports) and I can’t recall them playing in football. 

Ahhh, back in the good old Single A days of Catlick when they played at Evans-Collins  

Bill Satterfield’s Cherokees used to pound the Irish twice a year, every year. 

One time in a radio interview with Glen Morton, coach was asked how his team would react when the Irish brought a large crowd to a playoff game at Greenback in 1987...

Coach said “I don’t care if they bring the Pope with them, they are not leaving here with a win.” 

THAT was classic Bill Satterfield. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

Ahhh, back in the good old Single A days of Catlick when they played at Evans-Collins  

One time in a radio interview with Glen Morton, coach was asked how his team would react when the Irish brought a large crowd to a playoff game at Greenback in 1987...

Coach said “I don’t care if they bring the Pope with them, they are not leaving here with a win.” 

:roflol:

10 hours ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

That explains it, during the 1987 season I was in the 11th grade in high school in Chicago. I do know Bill Satterfield and that does sounds like him.  I also went to college with his son at ETSU. It would be interesting to see Greenback and Catholic play but I'm sure it won't happen.  

Edited by QSouth89

21 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

USC is trying hard to circle the drain just like UT did when they let the boosters force Fulmer out when they did.  In my opinion, UT should have brought T in is the O.C. or actually the head coach last year. 

1 hour ago, QSouth89 said:

That explains it, during the 1987 season I was in the 11th grade in high school in Chicago. 

Yeah. That’s kind of the issue. All you northern tax evaders refuse to believe that there was a Catlick high school on Magnolia back in the day. You “new money” Irish think that you invented the school on Fox Lonas. 

But, with Yankees come Catholics and I guess y’all kids needed a change of scenery too. 

Enjoy it. It’s nice...if you like powerlines.