Canceled Live Webcast Father Ryan Sunday 1/20/2019

atwsportscast2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, FRHSIrishVol said:

Yep. Father Ryan was in Chattanooga today to wrestle Baylor and McCallie. 

And it’s still raining :( I went downtown today and came home around 4, 2 of the 3 ways to get back to my house were already flooded, I am afraid the third one will be flooded by tomorrow morning since it’s pouring again! Going to have to borrow Noah’s ark here soon

13 hours ago, ObseverW said:

And it’s still raining :( I went downtown today and came home around 4, 2 of the 3 ways to get back to my house were already flooded, I am afraid the third one will be flooded by tomorrow morning since it’s pouring again! Going to have to borrow Noah’s ark here soon

Knoxville Catholic canceled around 9:00am on Saturday and Notre Dame canceled about 3:00pm on Saturday.  Why didn't they leave on Saturday afternoon for the Sunday match?  I am sure that Father Ryan would have housed them if finances were a problem.  This is not the first time that Notre Dame has pulled this stunt after Father Ryan went to ND on the first  part of the home and home schedule.   If I were Father Ryan I would not schedule Notre Dame or Knoxville Catholic again without a contract that had a $10,000.00 cancelation policy.  

46 minutes ago, cbg said:

Knoxville Catholic canceled around 9:00am on Saturday and Notre Dame canceled about 3:00pm on Saturday.  Why didn't they leave on Saturday afternoon for the Sunday match?  I am sure that Father Ryan would have housed them if finances were a problem.  This is not the first time that Notre Dame has pulled this stunt after Father Ryan went to ND on the first  part of the home and home schedule.   If I were Father Ryan I would not schedule Notre Dame or Knoxville Catholic again without a contract that had a $10,000.00 cancelation policy.  

Knox Catholic was at the Greenville Inv and Notre Dame was at the Walker Valley Duals yesterday. They were both wrestling Saturday afternoon.

Edited by WrestlingGod

2 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

Knox Catholic was at the Greenville Inv and Notre Dame was at the Walker Valley Duals yesterday. They were both wrestling Saturday afternoon.

And Father Ryan was in Chattanooga wrestling Baylor and McCallie.  Notre Dame could have traveled to Nashville after they finished wrestling at the Walker Valley Duals and Knoxville Catholic could have traveled after they finished.   It's time for the excuses to stop as the only excuse was two schools failed to honor their part of an agreement.  

Edited by cbg

2 hours ago, cbg said:

And Father Ryan was in Chattanooga wrestling Baylor and McCallie.  Notre Dame could have traveled to Nashville after they finished wrestling at the Walker Valley Duals and Knoxville Catholic could have traveled after they finished.   It's time for the excuses to stop as the only excuse was two schools failed to honor their part of an agreement.  

You are a moron as usual! Yes Notre Dame was elsewhere as was Knox Catholic! You aren’t down here to have seen the flooding so how about keeping your mouth shut for the first time! How about next time you let Father Ryan know to just stay down in Chattanooga and wrestle the next day at Notre Dame. You know since you care more about wrestling taking place compared to the parents of said wrestlers and the rest of their families that would have had to change on a dime to run up to Nashville and staying a night instead of an early morning trip up and back

5 minutes ago, ObseverW said:

You are a moron as usual! Yes Notre Dame was elsewhere as was Knox Catholic! You aren’t down here to have seen the flooding so how about keeping your mouth shut for the first time! How about next time you let Father Ryan know to just stay down in Chattanooga and wrestle the next day at Notre Dame. You know since you care more about wrestling taking place compared to the parents of said wrestlers and the rest of their families that would have had to change on a dime to run up to Nashville and staying a night instead of an early morning trip up and back

Like I said in an earlier post if I were Father Ryan I would require a contract with both Knoxville Catholic and Notre Dame with a $10,000.00 cancelation clause before I put them on the schedule again.  This is not the first time that Notre Dame has pulled this stunt.  By the way I know real flooding as I was in Nashville in 2010 when a real flood took place and you could still get out of town.  

36 minutes ago, cbg said:

Like I said in an earlier post if I were Father Ryan I would require a contract with both Knoxville Catholic and Notre Dame with a $10,000.00 cancelation clause before I put them on the schedule again.  This is not the first time that Notre Dame has pulled this stunt.  By the way I know real flooding as I was in Nashville in 2010 when a real flood took place and you could still get out of town.  

Old man, get off your porch and quit screaming at the kids on your lawn!  First jackleg, this is a first year of this coach at Notre Dame, so if it happened before it wasn't him, of course your to stupid to probably know that! On top of it these kids live all over city of Chattanooga since it's a private school, they don't just live in one area of town and again it's good to see an old idiot like you not caring about the families and only yourself, because guess what, Notre Dame and Knox Catholic also missed those matches and Notre Dame was already missing matches this year because of the past coach so I am sure they would love the mat time as most all wrestlers do! And don't tell me about not knowing real floooding you piece of excrement! Just last year this area had major flooding and loss of life! Maybe you are to deaf, dumb and blind to have seen that happening last year! I knew the lady who lost her life so don't tell me not knowing about flooding! You supposedly know a lot about wrestling, but you are a piece of crap and I hope I never have the pleasure of meeting you or hearing from you ever, you are a sad fan of wrestling as you car emote about seeing some matches compared to the people that can be affected!  Again, pony up that checkbook old man and maybe next time the parents would have their hotels paid for including their other kids that don't wrestle.

1 hour ago, ObseverW said:

Old man, get off your porch and quit screaming at the kids on your lawn!  First jackleg, this is a first year of this coach at Notre Dame, so if it happened before it wasn't him, of course your to stupid to probably know that! On top of it these kids live all over city of Chattanooga since it's a private school, they don't just live in one area of town and again it's good to see an old idiot like you not caring about the families and only yourself, because guess what, Notre Dame and Knox Catholic also missed those matches and Notre Dame was already missing matches this year because of the past coach so I am sure they would love the mat time as most all wrestlers do! And don't tell me about not knowing real floooding you piece of excrement! Just last year this area had major flooding and loss of life! Maybe you are to deaf, dumb and blind to have seen that happening last year! I knew the lady who lost her life so don't tell me not knowing about flooding! You supposedly know a lot about wrestling, but you are a piece of crap and I hope I never have the pleasure of meeting you or hearing from you ever, you are a sad fan of wrestling as you car emote about seeing some matches compared to the people that can be affected!  Again, pony up that checkbook old man and maybe next time the parents would have their hotels paid for including their other kids that don't wrestle.

Lighten up Francis