Canceled Live Webcast Father Ryan Sunday 1/20/2019

atwsportscast2

1 hour ago, ObseverW said:

Old man, get off your porch and quit screaming at the kids on your lawn!  First jackleg, this is a first year of this coach at Notre Dame, so if it happened before it wasn't him, of course your to stupid to probably know that! On top of it these kids live all over city of Chattanooga since it's a private school, they don't just live in one area of town and again it's good to see an old idiot like you not caring about the families and only yourself, because guess what, Notre Dame and Knox Catholic also missed those matches and Notre Dame was already missing matches this year because of the past coach so I am sure they would love the mat time as most all wrestlers do! And don't tell me about not knowing real floooding you piece of excrement! Just last year this area had major flooding and loss of life! Maybe you are to deaf, dumb and blind to have seen that happening last year! I knew the lady who lost her life so don't tell me not knowing about flooding! You supposedly know a lot about wrestling, but you are a piece of crap and I hope I never have the pleasure of meeting you or hearing from you ever, you are a sad fan of wrestling as you car emote about seeing some matches compared to the people that can be affected!  Again, pony up that checkbook old man and maybe next time the parents would have their hotels paid for including their other kids that don't wrestle.

Lol. Are you not getting enough attention that you really going to keep using my screen name?   Kinda sad in a funny way.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, ObserverW said:

Lol. Are you not getting enough attention that you really going to keep using my screen name?   Kinda sad in a funny way.

Who you talking about Willis? And it is pretty sad, I mean if I really wanted to be like you I would just whine like a baby on everything that had a ranking in the post and not have the balls to do one myself?

22 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

Lighten up Francis 

Why should I? This prick thinks that he can whine about the match being cancelled like a little baby and doesn’t think of anyone else! Like Notre Dame or Knox Catholic couldn’t use the mat time! He has been critical of everything from rankings to about everything else on here! For someone that supposedly loves wrestling so much he sure as heck isn’t doing anything for it except for running his mouth!   I am sure though that Father Ryan is happy he took up for them on here, they really needed it and probably couldn’t do so themselves.