Girls East and West region tournament

cougars130

How come the deadlines are different for the tournament the East Region is able to view the West Region weight classes and adjust their wrestlers class based on chance of placing in state while the West region is unable to look at the East Region tournament before their deadline is turned off for adjustments? How is that fair for wrestling? 

Edited by cougars130

8 hours ago, coachpeck said:

Hello, the deadline was the 22nd.  Coaches now go in and enter head to head info.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Josh Peck

The Deadline to change line up was the 22nd at 10pm it has now changed to the 24th there were a few teams who did not make the deadline until after it was changed. 

Kinda the reason this topic was started was because of the early release of information on the western region tournament but the Eastern region tournament does not release to public until the 25th 

but I also noticed a lot of teams did not enter wrestlers before the original deadline of the 22nd. 

9 hours ago, coachpeck said:

Hello, the deadline was the 22nd.  Coaches now go in and enter head to head info.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Josh Peck

My only concern is since the West Imformation is realeased earlier then the East they have the opportunity to adjust wrestlers to different weights where the odds of placing are higher while the west has to wait and find out after the deadline for adjustments is over? 

Also if I team does not meet the deadline then what happens as far as entering a wrestler?