2018-2019 Miss Basketball Nominations

WolfPack101

3 hours ago, UTRok said:

I think Dishman is a lock in AA Avg 30 per game and will have scored close to 3000 point once she is done. She was a finalist last year.

And Dishman scored 44 on shutes last year, when they played.  Shutes scored 17. And Haywood lost by more than 50. 

7 hours ago, repoman said:

I hope you are not saying Dishman is better than Shutes?

I saw the game. Shutes couldnt stop her.   Dishman scored 9 more than Haywood’s entire team. You can’t have a better comparison than head to head. So,  who would you say is the better player?  

2 hours ago, Mw4vols said:

I saw the game. Shutes couldnt stop her.   Dishman scored 9 more than Haywood’s entire team. You can’t have a better comparison than head to head. So,  who would you say is the better player?  

No need to compare ,they will never play each other again anyways. I don't see Memphis playin Lmu. I will say ,she has a much better chance winnin Ms.Basketball this yr.

13 hours ago, Mw4vols said:

And Dishman scored 44 on shutes last year, when they played.  Shutes scored 17. And Haywood lost by more than 50. 

So if James Harden Scores 50 and Lebron scores 20, is Harden the better player? Just asking. Haywood was absolute trash last year and SHE TOOK those girls to state semis. Set a record then broke her own. Dishman is a Baller for sure , but shes not better than Shutes by a long shot. I think she'll win it this year. It's all political in my opinion anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

So if James Harden Scores 50 and Lebron scores 20, is Harden the better player? Just asking. Haywood was absolute trash last year and SHE TOOK those girls to state semis. Set a record then broke her own. Dishman is a Baller for sure , but shes not better than Shutes by a long shot. I think she'll win it this year. It's all political in my opinion anyway.

I’ve not seen those two people play, nor do I know who they play for, but I saw Dishman take shutes to school time and time again. The best team that Haywood played through the tournaments to get to the state had 8 losses, so an easy road to the state doesn’t prove anything other than there wasn’t much talent in the West.  I would take Dishman over shutes everyday

43 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

I’ve not seen those two people play, nor do I know who they play for, but I saw Dishman take shutes to school time and time again. The best team that Haywood played through the tournaments to get to the state had 8 losses, so an easy road to the state doesn’t prove anything other than there wasn’t much talent in the West.  I would take Dishman over shutes everyday

How many rebounds and assists does Dishman have?