2018-2019 Miss Basketball Nominations

WolfPack101

15 minutes ago, gogold said:

I don't know, but I've never heard of Loretto ever having that many students.   I would think that number would be  closer to 431 than 531.  

From TSSAA website. If it was a typo your AD better get on the horn and get it corrected before somebody protests it.

Address
525 2nd Ave South
Loretto, TN 38469
Enrollment (Actual):531 Enrollment (Classification):531

1 hour ago, AllVolHere said:

Can you enlighten us on how Loretto is 1A with 531 students enrolled? 

Tssaa evaluates and adjusts classifications about every 5 years.  Loretto was under the 1A number in 2017 at last classification change.  They will reclassify in 2022. All the schools are listed with classification and enrollment on tssaa website

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gogold said:

I don't know, but I've never heard of Loretto ever having that many students.   I would think that number would be  closer to 431 than 531.  

Loretto enrollment number turned in for this classification cycle was 531. If they stay in that area they are pretty assured of moving to AA in two years. The reason they are still in A for now is they did not increase by 20% which is required to change classifications during a four year period. Classification is done every 4 years.

7 hours ago, NWhoopaholic said:

Loretto enrollment number turned in for this classification cycle was 531. If they stay in that area they are pretty assured of moving to AA in two years. The reason they are still in A for now is they did not increase by 20% which is required to change classifications during a four year period. Classification is done every 4 years.

Thanks for that info, it's good to know.

11 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

TSSAA should have a couple more classifications especially the 1A should be split up. Never seen how it was fair for a school with a 100 kids competing against a school with 500. Even 500 against 1000. 

Well......you claim I was crying in the other thread about the region tournament being played at UTM, when in reality I'm worried about watching games where teams can't hit the backboard....

Now, I see you crying about wanting more classifications and watering things down some more so we can watch even more bad basketball.....

22 hours ago, NWhoopaholic said:

Correct!  Loretto was 494 for classification and Summertown was 454.