R1- Science Hill, Tennessee High

R2-  Halls, Sevier County 

R3- Heritage, Maryville

R4- Cleveland, Bradley

R5- Blackman, Tullahoma

R6- Wilson Central, Beech

R7- 

R8- 

Region 8 isn't wrestling tonight. Waiting for 7. Also, 8 will be Arlington and someone. 

Edited by whoAMi01

24 minutes ago, LBJ6 said:

Region 6 was Wilson Central first and Beech second. Wilson Central over Rossview 48-27, and Beech over Clarksville 37-36 after forfeiting the last three matches. Beech forfeited to Wilson Central in the finals. 

3 minutes ago, whoAMi01 said:

Okay, so now it looks like:

R1- Science Hill, Tennessee High

R2-  Halls, Sevier County 

R3- Heritage, Maryville

R4- Cleveland, Bradley

R5- Blackman, Tullahoma

R6- 

R7- 

R8- 

Region 8 isn't wrestling tonight. Waiting for 6 and 7. Also, 8 will be Arlington and someone. 

Region 6 was posted already so we are only waiting on 7 and 8. I agree that Arlington is practically a lock from 8.  

5 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Looks like everyone except for 8 are tonight. So we will know 15 of 16 teams tonight, barring a shocker at Arlington. What’s everyone’s thoughts on who will be advancing?

Arlington Houston Collierville and Munford will wrestle for the R8 title tomorrow.  I expect it will be Arlington and Houston advancing to states, but Collierville might give Houston a run for its money.  

Centennial beats Indy 33-28 to win Region 7. 

R1- Science Hill, Tennessee High

R2- Halls, Sevier Co

R3- Heritage, Maryville

R4- Cleveland, Bradley

R5- Blackman, Tullahoma

R6- Wilson Central, Beech

R7- Centennial, Indy

R8-

Watch out for Centennial. Pelkey has this team hot at the right time and those kids are on a mission. 

Right now id say my favorites to podium are (in no particular order)

Cleveland

Arlington

Wilson Central

Centennial

Blackman

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bigpopper71 said:

Paid $30 bucks to see the Region 4 duals. Soddy doesn't show up, Walker wrestles Bradley. Then Bradley forfeits to Cleveland. One bad match and the duals are set. If you can wrestle you should wrestle. There is no way it is acceptable to walk away from a match. Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere. 

well Soddy couldnt show up as Hamilton county was closed yesterday and they could not play sports because of it, of course they are terrible this year and it wouldnt have mattered anyways, they could have just went with how regular season went and not had any region duals since cleveland and bradley killed Soddy and Soddy beat Walker Valley and Cleveland killed Bradley. 

9 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Watch out for Centennial. Pelkey has this team hot at the right time and those kids are on a mission. 

They're hot right now. I've said all season they were the team to beat in Region 7. Also Indy could sneak past a couple teams. Jared has a history of showing up in the cow palace and winning more than one match after sneaking under the radar all season long. I hope region 7 can bring home some hardware this year.

7 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

They're hot right now. I've said all season they were the team to beat in Region 7. Also Indy could sneak past a couple teams. Jared has a history of showing up in the cow palace and winning more than one match after sneaking under the radar all season long. I hope region 7 can bring home some hardware this year.

I've only remembered people talking up Brentwood and Summit(Not saying you personally). A few mentions of Centennial and none of Indy. At least on CoachT. But if you are a parent/affiliated with this region personally, I think everyone already knew Centennial was going to make some noise. Also think it was fairly safe to say Indy was going to beat Brentwood for those of us that know wrestling and how to move weights around, but yet everyone still remained all on top of Brentoowd