DCA coach?

CatsBy90

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2019 at 11:43 AM, CatsBy90 said:

Have not heard much recently, anyone else?

I was just going to ask. DCA has two major hires with the basketball coach and volleyball. Expectations for parents are different now so it will be interesting to see if they continue the streak of homerun hires since Paul Wade. 

Edited by Playerscoach

3 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

I was just going to ask. DCA has two major hires with the basketball coach and volleyball. Expectations for parents are different now so it will be interesting to see if they continue to streak of homerun hires since Paul Wade. 

Who would you consider to be a home run hire? If you list names can you tell me where they are currently coaching, unless it’s someone in house. Thanks Playerscoach.

3 hours ago, CatsBy90 said:

Who would you consider to be a home run hire? If you list names can you tell me where they are currently coaching, unless it’s someone in house. Thanks Playerscoach.

Im not in the loop with all the candidates. I think the AD and head master are comitted to finding the best coaches they can for both basketball and volleyball. I hope both will be looked at as a ROI for the school. 

This is kind of an out of left field thought but I am a big fan of the boys coach Nate Johnson. Hes an excellent person and teacher of the game.  I know hes coached girls before too. If, HUGe if, he decided to switch to the girls program I believe he could challenge for a state title once the current 6th graders reach HS. I have no knowledge if hes interested I just think he would be that good with the girls.

On 3/23/2019 at 3:07 PM, CatsBy90 said:

My daughter got a text saying there was a young guy that came in dressed up after school yesterday with Coach Goodwin and the Principal. I know there are multiple job openings but wasn’t sure if this was a basketball interview or not. Anyone have any info?

Interesting. I havent heard anything but I trust they will make a good hire.

• 2 weeks later...

Can’t believe we haven’t made a hire and we’re in April. I could be wrong but I thought they knew they would need a coach before the season? A lot of frustrated parents in my daughters grade. Several of them looking to go else where. I hope a hire is made soon.

On 3/1/2019 at 11:25 PM, Playerscoach said:

Yes!!!! Its never a complete DCA thread until little ENS shows up to add absolutely nothing. Took you long enough. This thread is complete. Thank you.

Ha, what a clown this little man is.

16 hours ago, CatsBy90 said:

Can’t believe we haven’t made a hire and we’re in April. I could be wrong but I thought they knew they would need a coach before the season? A lot of frustrated parents in my daughters grade. Several of them looking to go else where. I hope a hire is made soon.

Hard to find a coach when there are no FT positions to go with it. They have offered the assistant at BA. if they are smart they will stay away from here.

5 hours ago, BigENS said:

Ha, what a clown this little man is.

Hard to find a coach when there are no FT positions to go with it. They have offered the assistant at BA. if they are smart they will stay away from here.

Oh goodness. The Folks at DCA that matter laugh at your posts. BTW being fat doesnt make you Big . Should change your name to morbidly obese ENS instead. Lol