DCA coach?

CatsBy90

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/8/2019 at 3:24 PM, Playerscoach said:

Oh goodness. The Folks at DCA that matter laugh at your posts. BTW being fat doesnt make you Big . Should change your name to morbidly obese ENS instead. Lol

Hilarious coming from the little man everyone in Donelson makes fun of.

3 hours ago, BigENS said:

Rumor is they have offered to bring back Sara Miles to coach both the basketball and volleyball teams. Should be interesting considering she just left the school.

Sounds like it is our only option at this point. Playerscoach mention this earlier. I guess he has a inside source. 

The question is, does she take it? If so, how many current players/parents will be ok with the hire.

3 hours ago, BigENS said:

Hilarious coming from the little man everyone in Donelson makes fun of.

Everyone. Lol Keep saying it and maybe youll convince yourself? Lol Don't get worked up though because at your physical state you might have a heart attack. :) Now that I know who you are I think its hilarious you talk so much. Its also odd to me that you get tidbits from folks at DCA but bash the school at every turn? The folks in this thread connected (by various ways) to the school sure dont like your constant bashing. 

Out of respect for their anonymity I wont divulge who everyone is but you have to know folks in the hallways, on the sidelines, and in the offices would rather you just pipe down and stop embarassing yourseld. Its just silly and when we see each other again I will have fun saying this in person. Even the mayor of Old Hickory was laughing at you. Smh

4 hours ago, BigENS said:

Rumor is they have offered to bring back Sara Miles to coach both the basketball and volleyball teams. Should be interesting considering she just left the school.

That is literally the biggest crock ever posted on here. She is great basketball coach and will have a good career at GP. Stop telling lies man. She has a job and children at GP. Poor form of you to do this. Continue to make your goofy comments about me but stop with that bs.

On 4/11/2019 at 4:55 PM, BigENS said:

Just heard they did interview someone from Good Pasture. Not sure if it was her or not.

4 hours ago, BigENS said:

Little Gober and “The Folks at DCA that matter” might want to hire someone soon! Starting to look like they are gonna be left with egg on the face! Can’t wait to hear the nonsense little gober comes back with.

Nonsense? You mean like you acting as if you know whats going on? Haha. BTW you seem insecure? Why bash DCA when you have no connection to the school? Very odd behavior. Next time I see you maybe you can explain? Lol We both know you wont because youre a coward. Be tough on here because we both know you cant in real life. The Mayor of Old Hickory and the folks that matter laugh at your silly posts on here. Carry on though, its good comedy. Before you make a stupid comment about me and the folks at DCA to be clear you know who I am, who Im connected to, and that I trust the admin to make a good hire.