DCA coach?

CatsBy90

12 hours ago, CatsBy90 said:

Chattanooga? Care to share a name if you have one? Good coach?

Well, the coach in Chatt is a new name. I imagine its a former local coach/player wanting to get back to the area. Pure speculation on my part though.

Whoever gets the job gets a great group of kids in the lower grades that are softball elite, and good in BB, VB, and soccer. 

Edited by Playerscoach

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Well, the coach in Chatt is a new name. I imagine its a former local coach/player wanting to get back to the area. Pure speculation on my part though.

Whoever gets the job gets a great group of kids in the lower grades that are softball elite, and good in BB, VB, and soccer. 

I’m assuming that since this name is out the interview process has started. Any of the previous mentioned names get an interview? Anyone else not mentioned yet?

4 hours ago, WaReAgLe3 said:

Hearing that there is some serious consideration on bringing back Miles. She has been there in the past and obviously has good connection with TSSAA. Wonder why she jumped ship in the first place if this is the case.

I have heard that also. There are several parents here who would leave I’m afraid. I personally do not have a problem with her. Don’t know why she would leave for Good Pasture if she wanted this job this year. Both of Good Pasture’s basketball teams seem to be in great place so it would make sense why they would go in that direction. They seem to have an understanding over there how to have great basketball programs. 

Has she interviewed? What about the guy from Chattanooga?

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:43 AM, SmokeStackI said:

Victor Underwood is the coach from Silverdale Baptist.  Former MJCA player.    

Good young coach and does pretty well, but whole different animal with Goodpasture, CPA, BGA, etc. hanging around.  

Think Underwood would bail and go to MJCA at some point.   That's what's tough.

If he is interested in  coaching why in the world would he bail for MJCA?  Just cause he went there? He should have first hand knowledge of the lack of talent there.

On 2/19/2019 at 11:20 AM, WaReAgLe3 said:

Hearing that there is some serious consideration on bringing back Miles. She has been there in the past and obviously has good connection with TSSAA. Wonder why she jumped ship in the first place if this is the case.

Id be surprised if she wanted the job since she left for Goodpasture and is likely happy there.

Edited by Playerscoach

On 2/11/2019 at 11:17 PM, Playerscoach said:

I was informed I incorrectly referenced a name that is not part of this, or any other, discussion on coachT. Once made aware of this mistake I apologized to that person and his family. I trust the coaches and administrators at the schools involved understand I made an error and that I think highly of the person, and his family, that was incorrectly identified. 

While I meant no ill will but sometimes the consequences of referencing someone can cause harm to them. That is regrettable and I hope this situation has been resolved. 

On 2/19/2019 at 11:20 AM, WaReAgLe3 said:

BTW I have no clue if shes interested but theres no denying she is without a doubt an excellent coach.