AAA State Duals Picks

Bump11

21 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

So how many permutations are actually available on hitting back with pretty much the same order as the first bracket out out? You seem to think it could be thousands or something but it's actually a very small amount with only 16 teams and a limited amount of teams that can be moved around. But not sure why I am even worried about it, Cleveland wins this running away and the fight for second is pretty much between just a few teams, after that it doesn't even matter!

Permutations = 

1. the act of changing the order of elements arranged in a particular order, as abc into acb, bac, etc., or of arranging a number of elements in groups made up of equal numbers of the elements in different orders, as a and b in ab and ba;a one-to-one transformation of a set with a finite number of elements.

I wanted to give the definition in case anyone was curious as to what that meant. 

I think you may need to read/re read my statement. I never said there were 1000's . I simply let someone know about the ones that stayed the same as was previously asked. I followed my statement up with it doesn't matter everyone from every team just has to show up and wrestle.

Obviously tssaa dropped the ball by releasing them early and then people see them change. some happy for it others not it doesn't matter it is what it is. We will see this weekend and yes I am sure everyone knows Cleveland is on a completely different level then the rest of AAA.

19 hours ago, goblue1 said:

First of all Centennial lost to blackman. No excuses about it.  They are a good team and beat us that night. When we are all there wrestling good we are pretty dam good as well. Second we have a tough houston team so we are not looking a head. 

Regarding the original bracket obviously the 3 seeded teams stay the same but so did Arlington,  bradley, beech so it is a little hard to believe that you re draw it again and they stay the same as does Centennials original opponent. The brackets are what they are everyone will just have to show up and wrestle . I think it would be great to offer the draws live on a feed so everyone can watch. Be good tv and then no complaints.

Good luck to everyone and hope its a great weekend of wrestling 

Check again on Bradley and beech. Ya their match number didn't change, but their location did. 

Edited by whoAMi01

Here are my picks.

Round 1:

Cleveland over Sevier Co

Centennial over Houston

Blackman over Tennessee

Beech over Heritage

Wilson Central over Indy

Bradley over Halls

Arlington over Maryville

Science Hill over Tullahoma

Round 2:

Cleveland over Centennial

Blackman over Beech

Wilson Central over Bradley

Arlington over Science Hill

Cons R1:

Houston over Sevier Co

Heritage over Tennessee

Halls over Indy

Maryville over Tullahoma

Cons R2:

Science Hill over Houston

Bradley over Heritage

Beech over Halls

Centennial over Maryville

Cons R3:

Bradley over Science Hill

Centennial over Beech

Semis:

Cleveland over Blackman

Wilson Central over Arlington

Cons Semis:

Bradley over Blackman

Arlington over Centennial

Finals and Cons Finals Results:

1. Cleveland

2. Wilson Central

3. Bradley Central

4. Arlington

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

Here are my picks.

Round 1:

Cleveland over Sevier Co

Centennial over Houston

Blackman over Tennessee

Beech over Heritage

Wilson Central over Indy

Bradley over Halls

Arlington over Maryville

Science Hill over Tullahoma

Round 2:

Cleveland over Centennial

Blackman over Beech

Wilson Central over Bradley

Arlington over Science Hill

Cons R1:

Houston over Sevier Co

Heritage over Tennessee

Halls over Indy

Maryville over Tullahoma

Cons R2:

Science Hill over Houston

Bradley over Heritage

Beech over Halls

Centennial over Maryville

Cons R3:

Bradley over Science Hill

Centennial over Beech

Semis:

Cleveland over Blackman

Wilson Central over Arlington

Cons Semis:

Bradley over Blackman

Arlington over Centennial

Finals and Cons Finals Results:

1. Cleveland

2. Wilson Central

3. Bradley Central

4. Arlington

Glad to see someone joining the conversation instead of talking about bracket placement! Is it weird that I think Bradley being 3rd would be an upset? It sure sounds weird! But they seem to be on a down year. We shall see though! I know you will agree with me when I say I really hope R6 and R7 make some serious noise! Really excited to see how Centennial matches up with the “top teams”

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 11:54 PM, Bump11 said:

Brackets aren’t out yet, but when they are released this is where I’ll drop my full bracket predictions.

however we do have all 16 qualifiers so for now, I’ll settle for power ranking the 16 teams! 

1. Cleveland

2. Wilson Central

3. Arlington

4. Blackman

5. Centennial

6. Bradley

7. Science Hill

8. Indy

9. Beech

10. Heritage

11. Maryville

12. Tennessee

13. Halls

14. Houston

15. Tullahoma

16. Sevier Co

Don’t know much about Sevier or Tullahoma. I feel pretty good about the top 8.

9-13 I think could go any which way.

14-16 I haven’t seen much of but don’t see them hanging with the others. 

These picks really played out well.. You guys will stop sleeping on the Bears eventually. 

3 hours ago, doubleleg21 said:

These picks really played out well.. You guys will stop sleeping on the Bears eventually. 

Outside of Bump and Ow, i think everyone knew Bradley had a shot at 2nd or 3rd. Just most folks jumped on centennials and Blackmans bandwagon for the most part. Bradley could very well pull off another 2nd or 3rd place finish. Gonna have to take some extra pins tho. Losing skylar for the year will hurt bad next weekend. 

13 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

Outside of Bump and Ow, i think everyone knew Bradley had a shot at 2nd or 3rd. Just most folks jumped on centennials and Blackmans bandwagon for the most part. Bradley could very well pull off another 2nd or 3rd place finish. Gonna have to take some extra pins tho. Losing skylar for the year will hurt bad next weekend. 

Not a bad bandwagon to be on.  Only losing to Cleveland and Wilson Central is pretty good for both of us.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CoachBray said:

Not a bad bandwagon to be on.  Only losing to Cleveland and Wilson Central is pretty good for both of us.

I dont remember anyone jumping on a bandwagon but simply saying we could maybe both do something good at state. Also above statement is very true no shame in losing to those teams with the success they both have. I think middle tn did a pretty good job at state, hopefully we can all have some success at individuals as well. Good luck to all the coaches and wrestlers competing this weekend. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, doubleleg21 said:

Tell me what picks for anything ever play out perfectly..don’t worry I’ll wait.

Nobody was sleeping on Bradley. Nobody ever sleeps on Bradley. With the history of that program you can’t sleep on them. Nobody ever said they weren’t good or couldn’t win..Just because some of us were high on a couple others and thought they could beat bradley does not mean anyone was “sleeping” on the them. It means we just thought a couple teams could beat them. You can be high on one team without being low on the other. To say that anyone was sleeping on Bradley is absurd.

Edited by Bump11