A/AA State Picks

Bump11

5 minutes ago, CHSBLUE said:

I think you have a troll or two on your hands and is just trying to get people fired up. Don’t think you are dealing with a cleveland fan.

Oh no, Foose claims he's a Blue Raider God. He was more of a bench warmer, but I remember when Cleveland was in the small school division like us (Maryville) in the early 90's so I wonder if those titles were jokes much the same as Pigeon Forge's recent crown.

Edited by JSamson7
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Oh no, Foose claims he's a Blue Raider God. He was more of a bench warmer, but I remember when Cleveland was in the small school division like us (Maryville) in the early 90's so I wonder if those titles were jokes much the same as Pigeon Forge's recent crown.

Ok dwarf, take shots at me and I haven’t said s$&t to you or about u. Especially on a Completely different thread that I could care less about. I’ve been on coacht for years and have never disrespected the small schools. Somebody has made troll accounts and getting everybody riled up bashing Cleveland and other schools

Edited by fooseball95

51 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Ok dwarf, take shots at me and I haven’t said s$&t to you or about u. Especially on a Completely different thread that I could care less about. I’ve been on coacht for years and have never disrespected the small schools. Somebody has made troll accounts and getting everybody riled up bashing Cleveland and other schools

Then I retract my statement, figured it was more BS coming from you. 

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

Someone did this to me a couple of years ago. Made a bump 12, 13, and 14. Must say I got a good chuckle out of it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fooseball93 said:

Who in the heck are you

42 minutes ago, JSamson8 said:

He may retract his statement but I do not!!!!! Cleveland sucks, Bradley sucks, Soddy sucks, Region 4 is the worst region of all time and Chattanooga smells like fish!!

Woah Woah woah, this thread ain’t big enough for the three of us