State Duals Updates/Results

Bump11

27 minutes ago, topperpride11 said:

I am sure to be torpedoed for this comment but Science Hill is the 2nd best team in the state this year.  Say what you want but referees decided both the Bradley & Centennial matches.  SH didn't have a chance against Cleveland but with a fair shot, they should have beat Bradley.  Unfortunately after the emotional let down our kids and coaches experienced after the hose job, it was hard to recover and get back in the right frame of mind against Centennial.  No disrespect toward either Bradley or Centennially but they're not better.  I am confident SH will bounce back at the traditional tournament and earn runner up by quite a distance over third.  

The refs decided the match by blowing the whistle and hitting there hand on the mat when your kids shoulders were down. Centennial came to wrestle and SH didn't. Your #6 in state got worked and pinned. Every match SH lost to centennial other than 2 was by pin. But yet the refs cost you the match... sounds about right. I mean your name is "Topperpride11" who would have thought you'd have another opinion on it lol

41 minutes ago, topperpride11 said:

I am sure to be torpedoed for this comment but Science Hill is the 2nd best team in the state this year.  Say what you want but referees decided both the Bradley & Centennial matches.  SH didn't have a chance against Cleveland but with a fair shot, they should have beat Bradley.  Unfortunately after the emotional let down our kids and coaches experienced after the hose job, it was hard to recover and get back in the right frame of mind against Centennial.  No disrespect toward either Bradley or Centennially but they're not better.  I am confident SH will bounce back at the traditional tournament and earn runner up by quite a distance over third.  

The deciding match vs Centennial was at 106. SH's 106 came out hard and fast early and was gassed after about 1:30 and the Centennial kid got a takedown and almost a turn and it was very much clear from the stands the SH kid was gassed and done. So clear that the SH coach went to the table to argue something and even after the refs walked away he stood there in order to ensure they wouldn't restart the match. He spent more time standing there than the entire first period lasted. It didn't matter in the end bc the SH got pinned quickly into the second period. Hats off to the Centennial coach for keeping his cool after trying to get them to hurry up and get back to wrestling.

SH got beat, plain and simple. If there is one thing I know by now its that you toppers get on here and make excuses for every little thing. Just accept you didn't make the podium and don't deserve a trophy this year and move on.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, PurpleWrestler said:

"If you ain't first, you are last"

"Ah heck Ricky, I was high when I said that"

well according to science hill even if you don't medal and very clearly lose to two teams you're still better than every other team in the state besides Cleveland. smh

• Like 1

7 hours ago, topperpride11 said:

Pretty sure that wasn’t the first time you faced Bradley this year and pretty sure SH is 0-2 against them hahahahaha. I used to like you guys but making it pretty easy to say screw you guys and cheer for whoever wrestles against you! Even without the point Bradley wins that match. 

Say what you want but there were several major mistakes made by officials in our matches.  For example, in the Centennial match at 106 we were supposed to have first choice at the end of period 1.  We were not given choice.  Centennial chose top and pinned us.  Most likely we would have chosen neutral or top and not get pinned.  Even if we lost that match by decision, then we still win.  That's only one example.  It happened.  You can be mad and hate us but you know the truth.

31 minutes ago, topperpride11 said:

Say what you want but there were several major mistakes made by officials in our matches.  For example, in the Centennial match at 106 we were supposed to have first choice at the end of period 1.  We were not given choice.  Centennial chose top and pinned us.  Most likely we would have chosen neutral or top and not get pinned.  Even if we lost that match by decision, then we still win.  That's only one example.  It happened.  You can be mad and hate us but you know the truth.

You're a fool!  Centennial forfeited 113 (a match they would have most likely won by pin).  Had they not, the final score would have been 43-29.  Doesn't seem so close now.  If I were you, rather than blaming the refs, I would try to figure out why your "studs" are not pulling through and winning or at least picking up bonus points in matches where they should.  

Edited by WWarrior97

3 hours ago, topperpride11 said:

Don’t get confused. Your conclusion is an opinion. 

The fact that Science Hill lost is the truth. 

Edited by FootballFan51

2 hours ago, topperpride11 said:

what. a. load. of. crap.

stop whining and just admit you lost. you weren't the better team. what a childish, whining baby you are.