Region 3AAA

Dadof23

3 hours ago, allabouttheO said:

Can anyone give me a breakdown on Stone? I know Riverdale played them early but what/who should I look for tonight? 

Riverdale opened a can on Stone in the 2nd qtr and lead by 23 at the half.  They went to the bench early and often in the 3rd  and still lead by 20 in the 4th.

The Bradley girls seemed more emotional & more excited tonight after the game than they have the last few years. 

I think it was ‘expected’ that they would make it to State the last 3 years, but I think most people didn’t think they would make it back without Rhyne Howard. 

Congrats to the Bearrettes on going to State 5 of the last 9 years in the Sectional playing against the Region with the eventual Champion the majority of those years. The toughest Sectional game every year those years has been at Bradley Central. 

I think someone posted that the road team from Region 3 has not made it to State in over 20 years... Winning the Region 3 trophy is basically the only path to The Glass House.

Edited by FootballFan51

2 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

The Bradley girls seemed more emotional & more excited tonight after the game than they have the last few years. 

I think it was ‘expected’ that they would make it to State the last 3 years, but I think most people didn’t think they would make it back without Rhyne Howard. 

Congrats to the Bearrettes on going to State 5 of the last 9 years in the Sectional playing against the Region with the eventual Champion the majority of those years. The toughest Sectional game every year those years has been at Bradley Central. 

I think someone posted that the road team from Region 3 has not made it to State in over 20 years... Winning the Region 3 trophy is basically the only path to The Glass House.

I think the same can be said for most Region 4 teams, especially when Bradley is the host. One of the toughest places in the state to win at

• Upvote 1

Tough game tonight for Stone Memorial.  We got plenty of good looks tonight, but couldn't make anything (especially in the first half).  We didn't shoot it very well in either of the last 2 games.  Bad time to go cold shooting the ball.  Credit to BC & RD, they out played us and earned both wins. Tough path for any team to try to get wins @ Bradley Co. & @ Riverdale.  Proud of our players & coaches.  First class program.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ThePinkPanther said:

Tough game tonight for Stone Memorial.  We got plenty of good looks tonight, but couldn't make anything (especially in the first half).  We didn't shoot it very well in either of the last 2 games.  Bad time to go cold shooting the ball.  Credit to BC & RD, they out played us and earned both wins. Tough path for any team to try to get wins @ Bradley Co. & @ Riverdale.  Proud of our players & coaches.  First class program.  

Riverdale is a very strong team with good coach. Congratulations on your season