2019 Region 7 - 5A

PatriotNation

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, thefootballguru said:

Not that anyone in the district is a threat to HC but i hear they loose alot on that very talented Defense they had. if any how much of a step back do they take? obviously it wont show until they play they non district schedule.

HC is losing a lot on both sides of the ball. They return a couple of very good RBs and a few other solid athletes who saw action last year, but there are many question marks beyond that. They'll still probably end up being a tough team by the time all is said and done, but if there was ever a time for somebody else in the region to step up and knock them off, 2019 is probably the year to do it.   

2 hours ago, MSURacer said:

HC is losing a lot on both sides of the ball. They return a couple of very good RBs and a few other solid athletes who saw action last year, but there are many question marks beyond that. They'll still probably end up being a tough team by the time all is said and done, but if there was ever a time for somebody else in the region to step up and knock them off, 2019 is probably the year to do it.   

Dont count out our coaches at Henry County! They can develop players really well. We will be solid don't worry my friend! I understand we have ? Marks at different areas but if we can get ok QB play this year and solid O-Line play our offense will be pretty good along with Jayln "The Phantom" Foster and Jamarcus Johnson! Thats a big time 1, 2 punch at RB! My main worry would be on defense. We do have Meki Sanders and Joe Travis who are both big time players on defense. I trust the coaches to get the D ready for the season. We should run through the region but we will have our adversity im sure. With a very tough non region schedule against Haywood, Beech, Germantown, and Brentwood we will be lucky to go 2-2 in that stretch. 

GO BIG RED!!!!

13 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Dont count out our coaches at Henry County! They can develop players really well. We will be solid don't worry my friend! I understand we have ? Marks at different areas but if we can get ok QB play this year and solid O-Line play our offense will be pretty good along with Jayln "The Phantom" Foster and Jamarcus Johnson! Thats a big time 1, 2 punch at RB! My main worry would be on defense. We do have Meki Sanders and Joe Travis who are both big time players on defense. I trust the coaches to get the D ready for the season. We should run through the region but we will have our adversity im sure. With a very tough non region schedule against Haywood, Beech, Germantown, and Brentwood we will be lucky to go 2-2 in that stretch. 

GO BIG RED!!!!

I'm not worried. Just being honest. 

Edited by MSURacer