Who goes to the glass house in 1A

Volsfan2000

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

I believe Columbia wins it tomorrow. They don’t really have that many weaknesses. 

I have Humboldt in a dogfight. I think Humboldt's quickness wins out. They have been outsized against MAHS and Fayetteville and time and time again they come through. Humboldt played CA last year and CA might have had 4 or 5 TO's and still only won by 3 or 4. CA is an awesome team no doubt. Will be a war!!! Humboldt will fill up the stadium I know!!

8 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I have Humboldt in a dogfight. I think Humboldt's quickness wins out. They have been outsized against MAHS and Fayetteville and time and time again they come through. Humboldt played CA last year and CA might have had 4 or 5 TO's and still only won by 3 or 4. CA is an awesome team no doubt. Will be a war!!! Humboldt will fill up the stadium I know!!

That’s fair enough but I’ve got to disagree. We were supposed to get beaten by Manassas and we tore them apart. We were supposed to lose to Eagleville and we embarrassed them for the majority of the game. Humboldt is a great team but from what I’ve seen they get tired out easily. If their coach only plays six or seven players like he did yesterday, CA will run away with it. I believe CA’s ability to shoot threes very consistently will be the difference.