Who goes to the glass house in 1A

Volsfan2000

28 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

That’s fair enough but I’ve got to disagree. We were supposed to get beaten by Manassas and we tore them apart. We were supposed to lose to Eagleville and we embarrassed them for the majority of the game. Humboldt is a great team but from what I’ve seen they get tired out easily. If their coach only plays six or seven players like he did yesterday, CA will run away with it. I believe CA’s ability to shoot threes very consistently will be the difference. 

Have watched Humboldt all year and I hadn't seen them tire out once. CA a good team no doubt. They are not strangers. They met last year in Humboldt. CA played almost a perfect game and still only won by 3 or four. Good luck to both teams. 

7 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Have watched Humboldt all year and I hadn't seen them tire out once. CA a good team no doubt. They are not strangers. They met last year in Humboldt. CA played almost a perfect game and still only won by 3 or four. Good luck to both teams. 

They looked tired yesterday against McKenzie. 45 was limping all game, probably from an injury he’s been dealing with. In my opinion McKenzie beat themselves more so yesterday than Humboldt did. But opinions are opinions. Humboldt is a much better team than they were last year. But so is CA. 

1 hour ago, BulldawgsRise said:

They looked tired yesterday against McKenzie. 45 was limping all game, probably from an injury he’s been dealing with. In my opinion McKenzie beat themselves more so yesterday than Humboldt did. But opinions are opinions. Humboldt is a much better team than they were last year. But so is CA. 

Listening on the radio yesterday McKenzie turned the ball over late as did MAHS and Fayetteville. It will be a war. CA is a good team no doubt. Humboldt will have to bring it no doubt.

8 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Listening on the radio yesterday McKenzie turned the ball over late as did MAHS and Fayetteville. It will be a war. CA is a good team no doubt. Humboldt will have to bring it no doubt.

McKenzie brought the game back to a 1 point game at a point in the second half and then proceeded to turn it over almost every possession it seemed like for a while

6 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

All but one of our players has been here since elementary school

One of your big guys came from Giles County last year and another one played for Santa Fe in middle school. I’m sure there are a few more than that though. I’m not hating, I was rooting for CA to win it all anyway, but all but one I know ain’t true.

6 minutes ago, DawgNation05 said:

One of your big guys came from Giles County last year and another one played for Santa Fe in middle school. I’m sure there are a few more than that though. I’m not hating, I was rooting for CA to win it all anyway, but all but one I know ain’t true.

Oh yes I forgot Eli came here for high school. But still you get the point. 

15 minutes ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Great game CA, Humboldt couldn’t get nothing going tonight & missed to many lay ups! Good luck in the private diviision next year, Humboldt losing five (5) seniors so it will be a minute before we make it back to Murfreesboro but we will be back!

Sometimes it’s just what happens. Happened to us last year against Loretto in the first round. It was just in the stars for CA to win it this year. Blow out against every team they played in the tourney. Good luck to y’all too. It’ll be awhile before we’re back