Who goes to the glass house in 1A

Volsfan2000

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

I don't really care either, I'm just saying MOST people who claim to move schools for education purposes who play sports are USUALLY moving for sports reasons. I don't have a problem with improving your childs situation but not having transfer rules is not the answer. It would be chaos. In my area if it was free transfer a kid would go play football at Maryville transfer to Bearden to play basketball then move to Pigeon Forge and play baseball all in one school year. 

If you really don't care then go away and leave it alone.

On 3/17/2019 at 7:23 AM, eaglefan4life said:

You were defending that your team had been at CA since elementary I was simply stating this was incorrect and called out 3 players who moved there within the last 2 years.   

As far as “proof” no. I don’t have documentation of this.  

The definition of recruit according to Webster’s dictionary is “ to bring in new members.” That is how I was using the term recruit. 

Everyone knows this happens. It is not the first time this has been discussed.  Like I said next year this activity can be open and no longer denied. Won’t that be a relief ????

CA is a good team. Very good. They won!  They should be good with the talent they have from at least 3 counties of all stars. They beat us once in regular season and we beat them once when just one of the said players was out. 

My point is they won and competed in a public school state championship with players who aren’t from Maury Co against schools that are AT LEAST from the same county ! 

Students can out of zone into Maury County from surrounding counties for a fee of $1000.  Are you suggesting that private schools shouldn't be able to do the same?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...