Who goes to the glass house in 1A

Volsfan2000

19 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

I agree!! It’s all about team ball & making the adjustments because many teams with more talent don’t always wins! Also, it’s  Hard to adjust to shooting in that open gym in Murfreesboro but usually the team that plays great  team ball & make adjustments  usually wins!!! Humboldt has a good team but which team will show up & will Coach Abnernathy make any defense adjustments, time will tell! 

Just like when Manassas beat HB in 09? This team is better than Manassas 09 team!

10 minutes ago, coachzero said:

Not gone work vs MAnassas or BTW! All 5 starters for both teams can shoot well from the outside! In secionals playing at a regular gym shots gone fall! At Boro shots may not fall! BOTH TEAMS HAVE GREAT SHOOTERS! BTW AND MANASSAS DON"T LIVE BY THE 3 LIKE DOUGLASS FROM LAST YEAR!

We will find out soon enough. I still say Humboldt wins a substate game on their home floor. 

On 2/13/2019 at 9:00 AM, coachzero said:

Just like when Manassas beat HB in 09? This team is better than Manassas 09 team!

On 2/13/2019 at 9:00 AM, coachzero said:

Sir, Manassas had Buckner a 6’8 D-1 player and I was at that game & Humboldt was up 15 points and kept jacking up shots when all they had to do was hold the ball and force Manassas out of the zone! Also, Manassas hit a bank three from almost have court to win at buzzer! Hopefully, we will see soon but got to worry about one game at a time because one bad shooting night and season can be over!!

On 2/13/2019 at 9:10 AM, UCSportsFan said:

We will find out soon enough. I still say Humboldt wins a substate game on their home floor. 

Douglas didn't beat Humboldt shooting 3s last year. Humboldt couldn't do anything with the guards and Douglas was bigger. 

I don't know who wins here but I think Humbolt is a better team than last year. Are they good enough to win it all? That is yet to be seen.

On 2/14/2019 at 8:57 PM, 87vikingalumni said:

Sir, Manassas had Buckner a 6’8 D-1 player and I was at that game & Humboldt was up 15 points and kept jacking up shots when all they had to do was hold the ball and force Manassas out of the zone! Also, Manassas hit a bank three from almost have court to win at buzzer! Hopefully, we will see soon but got to worry about one game at a time because one bad shooting night and season can be over!!

Say what you like! LOL Manassas won RIGHT?

21 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Sir, I was stating facts never said Manassas didn’t win just making a statement since you said this team is better then 09 team. So, if they are they should win state but a lot of games still to be played! 

just said this team is better! That don't mean they will win state but this group is more complete!