Who goes to the glass house in 1A

Volsfan2000

2 hours ago, Bigdog2020 said:

Loretto...again! Same returning State Champ team as last year!

I’ve seen Loretto play against Clay County at a Christmas tournament and they are a good team. They would definitely have a chance against a Manassas team but the result would be the same as it was over Christmas if they played Clay County again. Another “L”

3 hours ago, Bigdog2020 said:

Loretto...again! Same returning State Champ team as last year!

Same returning State Champ Team?  I think not.  Weathers is gone,  McBee is gone, Hallmark is Gone, Surratt is Gone.  They return 1 starter off that State Championship team.  Not saying they are not good enough to make a run at it just that its definitely not the Same returning Champ team that your trying to convey

16 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Peabody upset Humboldt in the district 14 title game last night. Harris the Mr.Basketball candidate was only the third leading scorer! Peabody came in with a great game plan and acted like they wanted to win the game more. Peabody playing great ball right now so watch out.

what did Peabody do differently this time?

7 hours ago, coachzero said:

Peabody played a great game offensively and defensively! Also, Anthony Jones had three (3) fouls with 3:45 to go in 1st & didn’t play none of 2nd quarter and some of 3rd due to foul trouble! The coaches should have taken him out when he got his second but hopefully they will get to play again if they both take care of business!

8 hours ago, coachzero said:

Well first they attacked the basket and took it to Jones early. The past games they shyed away from attacking the basket. With him in foul trouble, it allowed Peabody to get more paint points. The players,coaches, and fans just acted like they wanted to win the game more than Humboldt did.

56 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

Well first they attacked the basket and took it to Jones early. The past games they shyed away from attacking the basket. With him in foul trouble, it allowed Peabody to get more paint points. The players,coaches, and fans just acted like they wanted to win the game more than Humboldt did.

You are right Trenton wanted it more then Humboldt but that’s what the Vikings needed a good lost. So, hopefully the coach will see he got to change it up & I guarantee if they play again the Vikings will be ready!  I predict the Vikings will win by double digits if they meet again. Vikings  & Peabody got to win the next two (2) first and if I’m wrong I’ll admit it! 

18 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

The fans acting like they wanted to win the game more had nothing to do with the outcome! LMBO

17 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

You are right Trenton wanted it more then Humboldt but that’s what the Vikings needed a good lost. So, hopefully the coach will see he got to change it up & I guarantee if they play again the Vikings will be ready!  I predict the Vikings will win by double digits if they meet again. Vikings  & Peabody got to win the next two (2) first and if I’m wrong I’ll admit it! 

So now HB got to play UC in a loser goes home game! WOW!!!!