East Robertson Coaching Search 2019

IKickTheBall

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East has the best QB and WR in the county. They could actually be the best two overall players in the county. If you haven't seen their QB you are severely missing out. This is a team that went to the playoffs last year and will be even better this year. They will surprise a lot of teams. I expect them to compete for first in the region this year. 

On 2/5/2019 at 9:27 PM, LocoLupe said:

East has the best QB and WR in the county. They could actually be the best two overall players in the county. If you haven't seen their QB you are severely missing out. This is a team that went to the playoffs last year and will be even better this year. They will surprise a lot of teams. I expect them to compete for first in the region this year. 

i wasn't impressed at all with them overall last year. But with that being said it was early in the season. I do really like the Groves kid though. Wished he was playing better competition so we can see his true potential.

Edited by bigdawgtn

I think East Robertson New Coach needs to be someone who will elevate the program as soon as the walk on. This can be a solid job for a coach who is wanting to spread the ball out and make some noise in district. The Indians do play in a tough district with solid opponents. Gonna be tough to change over night, but with the right candidate at the helm. Could be a good one for the Indians.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 11:54 AM, MidlineandMichters said:

You saying playing TC, Watertown, and Tyner isn't playing competition?  The scores really don't indicate his numbers against each of them.  Trust me the coaches of those teams saw his true potential Big Dawg.

i would be interested to see his numbers in those games considering they got boat raced in those games. I know the kid has tremendous potential.To bad he has no help. But i hope nothing but the best for him and the Indians

Numbers in those games were actually better than the first part of the year.  Kid did nothing but get better all year.  He has 18 seniors for a supporting cast this season that have done nothing but improve as time went on as well.  No, we aren't talking a private school or a traditional powerhouse, but with him as the focus and and a very good and dynamic QB, the football team should and better be on the competition's radar this season.  Didn't get boat raced by Tyner either.  Very competitive and good game.  I can see the 35-13 as looking as such, but whatever.  Watertown ant TC was just as advertised and they met up in quarter finals and proved it.  For every person that looks at his stats and doesn't watch him play they are missing out.  He is a better defensive player and great teammate.  He does the small things in games as well.