East Robertson Coaching Search 2019

IKickTheBall

The DC from Riverdale hasn't even been interviewed from what the HC at Riverdale told me. He was contacted by ER but they never followed up with an interview. This job will be the current interims job (Atlee Pond) and he will do a great job. He is a former team mate of mine from WH and will have the team going in the right direction. They have probably the two best football players in the county this year in Swift and Groves.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BruceColetrain said:

The only choice I see is Peyton Manning

The only difference is the Riverdale DC actually won his award at the end of the season. I bet that man still shines his trophy at least once a week. The only thing Peyton shines is that big forehead he has. It is probably more shiny than that double wide you crawled out of though.

10 hours ago, WingT08 said:

This is like choosing between Shane Falco and Tom Brady. 

I’m guessing you’ve had a personal experience with the interim at ER? I don’t don’t Brooks at all but mighty high praise for him. I do know he’s been at about every school in Sumner County. I’d worry about stability. 

20 hours ago, WingT08 said:

The only difference is the Riverdale DC actually won his award at the end of the season. I bet that man still shines his trophy at least once a week. The only thing Peyton shines is that big forehead he has. It is probably more shiny than that double wide you crawled out of though.

I dont own a double wide. I rent a very shiny Norris. Shows what you know!

and dont talk bad about Peyton in my presence!

16 hours ago, Cougar97 said:

I’m guessing you’ve had a personal experience with the interim at ER? I don’t don’t Brooks at all but mighty high praise for him. I do know he’s been at about every school in Sumner County. I’d worry about stability. 

If I was you I would worry about winning games which I’m not sure ER has ever done. That man Brooks is a winner! 

they need to hire someone from outside...that whole program needs needs new blood. Middle school coaching is terrible and youth program is daddy ball only. New blood maybe exactly what they need. You have a horse up there as a freshmen...problem is you have nobody that knows how to ride him

• 2 weeks later...