Rankings

udahman

No offense but whoever is in charge of Pin tn rankings should retire.  You rank big school but pay no attention to division 2 or the small schools all season. i thought we wanted to grow the sport in tennessee. a lot of theses kids pay attention to this site and it seems kinda Bogus if were gonna say no other kids in the state matter but big schools. Some kids have no choice but division 2 or small schools for wrestling. Especially when some of those division 2 and small school kids have beaten your top ranked big school kids.

I may be completely wrong, but I was under the impression that different people did the rankings for the different divisions. If they don’t update the rankings and send them in regulary it might be hard for the person running the website to post them. I understand the frustration for everyone from those divisions though. 

1 hour ago, udahman said:

No offense but whoever is in charge of Pin tn rankings should retire.  You rank big school but pay no attention to division 2 or the small schools all season. i thought we wanted to grow the sport in tennessee. a lot of theses kids pay attention to this site and it seems kinda Bogus if were gonna say no other kids in the state matter but big schools. Some kids have no choice but division 2 or small schools for wrestling. Especially when some of those division 2 and small school kids have beaten your top ranked big school kids.

Just add AA to the current triple A title rankings and boom now the double A kids are included in the big school rankings

12 hours ago, udahman said:

*insert obligatory "if you don't like the way its going then do them yourself" here