East Hickman

ocac

37 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Typical message board poster who thinks they can do better. 

A 2A program with a 6-44 record over 5 years has lots of problems. You can't place the blame all on coaching especially if those same coaches have had success at other places. Anybody in Hickman County or east TN could do better IF there are players.

38 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

6 wins is good though. Beats the number of teeth those Hickman Co moms have

LOL you do know majority of the drug problems are in the East Hickman area correct? Ask any law officer in the county. 

19 hours ago, LETMETELLYOUWHAT said:

Is The so called culture coming from the parents. Matt Jones was the best.

The parents in East Hickman think their kids are top talent and all the problems are from the head coach. 

3 hours ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

LOL you do know majority of the drug problems are in the East Hickman area correct? Ask any law officer in the county. 

The parents in East Hickman think their kids are top talent and all the problems are from the head coach. 

What a completely ignorant statement !!!! I don't think any parents think their kids are Top talent , just want them to be well coached and allowed to enjoy what ever sport they enjoy. Also there was a period of time when EH had a lot of talent and was winning at every level until they got to HS, which lead to many of them leaving the county and playing else where, because of the awful coaching. As far as the other nonsense , I have lived in HC for 35+ ( Moved to Tn when I was 10) years and I assure you both ends of the county have major drug issues, typical response from someone from Centerville.

9 hours ago, Salem said:

It's a great defense until the refs count the players. :roflol:

That’s almost as good as when I watched a Stratford game back in 2015 and they ran a Trips-I set with the TE on the backside.  The bad thing is the officials didn’t throw a flag on it for an entire possession.  It was revolutionary to the game of football no doubt about it.  

18 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

That’s almost as good as when I watched a Stratford game back in 2015 and they ran a Trips-I set with the TE on the backside.  The bad thing is the officials didn’t throw a flag on it for an entire possession.  It was revolutionary to the game of football no doubt about it.  

Must have some old CFL coaches on the staff.

On 2/27/2019 at 1:30 PM, BAMABOY72 said:

What a completely ignorant statement !!!! I don't think any parents think their kids are Top talent , just want them to be well coached and allowed to enjoy what ever sport they enjoy. Also there was a period of time when EH had a lot of talent and was winning at every level until they got to HS, which lead to many of them leaving the county and playing else where, because of the awful coaching. As far as the other nonsense , I have lived in HC for 35+ ( Moved to Tn when I was 10) years and I assure you both ends of the county have major drug issues, typical response from someone from Centerville.

When you say they left the county, you're meaning they went back to fairview after middle school correct? 

Edited by Bulldogfan24

47 minutes ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

When you say they left the county, you're meaning they went back to fairview after middle school correct? 

No , several of them went to Nashville Christian and Ensworth and the ones that went to Fairview , started school here , just went to Fairview for HS. Also the Stanfield boy went to East until sometime in Middle School, but they moved to Waverly before he was out of MS.