AAA Individual State Preview

Bump11

23 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Oh yeah because he’s in the top 10 p4p I forgot. No way he wins this weight.

I don’t remember ever saying he was top 10 p4p. You don’t have to be to win a state title the last time I checked. He does only have one in state loss to Pace who I’m pretty sure he won’t have to go through at state. He may not win, but I definitely wouldn’t say there’s no chance. The kid can wrestle. Who do you have winning that weight?

Edited by hawks11

19 minutes ago, hawks11 said:

I don’t remember ever saying he was top 10 p4p. You don’t have to be to win a state title the last time I checked. He does only have one in state loss to Pace who I’m pretty sure he won’t have to go through at state. He may not win, but I definitely wouldn’t say there’s no chance. The kid can wrestle. Who do you have winning that weight?

Not Lundy. I’ll be surprised if he makes it past the quarters let alone beat Pergrande in the finals.

Edited by Ummmno

106 McDaniel over Calvin

113 Bradford over borders

120 devaney over fetters

126 palmer over dezember 

132 whiteside over William's

138 Henderson over Dooley

145 klingensmith over pergrande 

152 brown over swenney

160 fields over cockman 

170 Fowler over diehl

182 smith(clarksville) over antcliff

195 William's over Gibson

220  Coffey over Boyce

285 Kramer over salyers 

8 minutes ago, Fooseball94 said:

It’s my favorite time of the year, nothing beats watching parents repeatedly bash kids as if they did something wrong.

We assume posters are parents and adult fans but why should that be the case?  Anyone with an email account can post.  Still...I am sensitive to  your point.  

Edited by Nainten

3 hours ago, Nainten said:

We assume posters are parents and adult fans but why should that be the case?  Anyone with an email account can post.  Still...I am sensitive to  your point.  

Very true. I can almost guarantee you that a large amount of them are kids who wrestle. I know from experience, my Coach T days started my sophomore year.  Although I had two different screen names back then