AAA Individual State Preview

Bump11

Just curious--  Why doesn't TSSAA calculate the seeding criteria with the head-to-head already factored into the brackets.  It cannot be that hard.   There are a number of brackets where head-to-head could change the seeding alot.  The footnote for seeding is buried at the end of the seeding criteria....  What a poor process deployed by TSSAA 

18 hours ago, Ummmno said:

Not Lundy. I’ll be surprised if he makes it past the quarters let alone beat Pergrande in the finals.

Lundy vs Pergande with Pergande winning. 

Their competition wrestled isnt even close. Cole got beat by Bass of sycamore 9-6 and Miller of Father Ryan 6-1.  Lundy has been beaten by Pace 8-4 who stuck miller in a little over a minute, Jaxon Smith who will place in Georgia and is a very well known GA wrestler, Andreas Bond Lake Gibson a Florida ranked wrestler and last year state runner-up for Brandon High School and Rex McDaniel another Georgia ranked wrestler who finished third last year in Georgia.  

Now as far as Lundy vs Pergande that will be a super close match I think and it could go either way, I have Pergande winning but I think Lundy has the better wrestling room for that as he wrestles Sweeney everyday who beat Alex 6-5. 

37 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Lundy vs Pergande with Pergande winning. 

Their competition wrestled isnt even close. Cole got beat by Bass of sycamore 9-6 and Miller of Father Ryan 6-1.  Lundy has been beaten by Pace 8-4 who stuck miller in a little over a minute, Jaxon Smith who will place in Georgia and is a very well known GA wrestler, Andreas Bond Lake Gibson a Florida ranked wrestler and last year state runner-up for Brandon High School and Rex McDaniel another Georgia ranked wrestler who finished third last year in Georgia.  

Now as far as Lundy vs Pergande that will be a super close match I think and it could go either way, I have Pergande winning but I think Lundy has the better wrestling room for that as he wrestles Sweeney everyday who beat Alex 6-5. 

A beat B, B beat C, does not mean A will beat C

40 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

A beat B, B beat C, does not mean A will beat C

not much else to go by when the quality of competition isnt close to the same!  So against not great competition its hard to gauge where he is compared to others. I mean he got beat again by a Father Ryan kid who actually had been beaten twice by Pace and actually had a better score compared to Lundy at 6-4 on 2/1 and Cole beat kid from Bolton 2-0, his losses are to Miller, Bass and kid from out of state Maholtz from EastSide.   But I am comfortable putting a small wager on it if you are? I just think Cole has been overrated year in and year out. Good wrestler but not great.