Upperman 2019

19 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

I said there qb is the best overall player, athlete, in the district. 

I got what you said, and I'm not so sure about that.  York has their leading rusher back and Sequatchie has their best RB back and I'm not talking about that big guy either.  Smith County has most everybody returning.

9 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

If Smith Co is good that will be a shock to a whole lot of people.

I'm not saying they are going to win the region, just saying they were in the games with Upperman, York, and Squatch until the second half and they have most everybody returning.  My prediction is Sequatchie, Upperman, Smith and York in that order for that region although Cannon may make a run at 3rd or 4th.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:19 AM, Alien said:

The RB was a starting LB, he is not coming back, One safety was a senior, and a couple DL were seniors.... not the same D

You have bad info brother...trust me I know who plays what. The running back played db. Sometimes....He did not start there. The safety was the Qb who returns..the other safety/Lb was also a junior... the 2 corners were seniors some of the D line was seniors but it was a constant rotation. I think 5 or 6 of the 8 his that rotated on the line are back.  So yea the 2 corners that's it. 

On 2/20/2019 at 9:06 AM, thatdevilforrest said:

I got what you said, and I'm not so sure about that.  York has their leading rusher back and Sequatchie has their best RB back and I'm not talking about that big guy either.  Smith County has most everybody returning.

Will be good games for sure..uhs was predicted what 3rd or 4th last year. You never know who is what till they start playing.