Upperman 2019

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:06 AM, thatdevilforrest said:

I got what you said, and I'm not so sure about that.  York has their leading rusher back and Sequatchie has their best RB back and I'm not talking about that big guy either.  Smith County has most everybody returning.

I am sure watching several teams in several games last season, The kid playing QB for UHS is the best talent in this district. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 6:58 AM, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Who does UHS have in the spring game? 

I believe they've got Stone on the 9th in Baxter and Kingston on the 16th at Tech (there's usually at least a third team at this scrimmage, not sure this year).  Pre-season they've got Trousdale, Friendship and a couple others I believe.

On 4/27/2019 at 2:15 PM, VictoryFormation said:

I believe they've got Stone on the 9th in Baxter and Kingston on the 16th at Tech (there's usually at least a third team at this scrimmage, not sure this year).  Pre-season they've got Trousdale, Friendship and a couple others I believe.

Thanks, hearing one of the big lineman is getting a lot of offers and ones is from MTSU