What jobs will/should be open after this season???

RCcoach15

3 hours ago, Compete said:

coachinhoops  you know that Rhea job would be a good one.  (Tony could bring his Daughter with him and have a great team. )Might could even get that smith kid he had up there several years ago to help him out coaching. 

The Rhea job would be good for ONE more year unless Hampton leaves too.  And 6AAA district is stacked for a couple years at least.   Cleveland is a solid team right now.   I wouldn't want to come into that dumpster fire at Rhea.   A job where you can be voted COACH OF THE  YEAR one year and then fired the next year?   Hmmmm.....   

The more I think about it, they most likely already have their replacement coach lined up.  You don't fire Gil unless you know you have something better coming in.   Unless something crazy happened that caused them to fire Gil immediately, they probably already have their coach pegged.   They probably just need to go through the interview process...  Just my opinion.

44 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

The Rhea job would be good for ONE more year unless Hampton leaves too.  And 6AAA district is stacked for a couple years at least.   Cleveland is a solid team right now.   I wouldn't want to come into that dumpster fire at Rhea.   A job where you can be voted COACH OF THE  YEAR one year and then fired the next year?   Hmmmm.....   

I agree. Next year will be solid for Rhea after that they will be downhill for  a while.