What y’all think? Wooddale is back in the postseason!

Tez2319

Went to watch the Memphis City Championship. I caught the 2nd half of the Single A boys game and wasn't what i expected from the Mr Basketball Finalist. AA girls game was AWFUL and AA boys game, Wooddale has a good team but not good enough to crown them before the game is played same with Raleigh Egypt. I saw a lot of talent on the floor but didn't live up to the hype that I had heard. I cant wait for tournaments to get rolling to see who makes the trip to the Boro

1 hour ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Went to watch the Memphis City Championship. I caught the 2nd half of the Single A boys game and wasn't what i expected from the Mr Basketball Finalist. AA girls game was AWFUL and AA boys game, Wooddale has a good team but not good enough to crown them before the game is played same with Raleigh Egypt. I saw a lot of talent on the floor but didn't live up to the hype that I had heard. I cant wait for tournaments to get rolling to see who makes the trip to the Boro

Name 1A and 2A teams you saw this year that you believe will beat Manassas and wooddale?

1 hour ago, RealisticFan45 said:

So 22pts 18rbds in foul trouble not good numbers for Catthadious Moore from MAnassas? Sounds like a hater to me! LOL

1 hour ago, coachzero said:

Name 1A and 2A teams you saw this year that you believe will beat Manassas and wooddale?

I have seen a lot of both as well! In Single A I say if Humboldt host sub state game at home they will be in Murfreesboro! If they on the road I think they will play with anybody. 

In AA I seen a few teams that has the potential to upset the mighty Wooddale team! Raleigh Egypt is very beatable has well. To me there is no clear winner in AA! Whoever makes it out of 15AA has a chance to upset 16AA! I think Haywood, Covington, Bolivar(if at home) can beat Wooddale or Raleigh E! I think in 14AA South Side can make back to back State appearances this year. SS starts 2 juniors 2 sophomores 1 freshman! We are at least 12 deep. 5 freshman that would start on any other team that plays a lot! I have South Side and Wooddale headed to Murfreesboro! 

1 hour ago, coachzero said:

So 22pts 18rbds in foul trouble not good numbers for Catthadious Moore from MAnassas? Sounds like a hater to me! LOL

Not hating by any means, I don't know the kid not have i seen him enough to hate on him. My day has been done and i played college ball so no point in hating, but i do know what i saw and my opinion about it. Also, my post said i caught the 2nd half. I haven't seen many teams in Single A, but i am anticipating a Substate matchup between them and Humboldt who hasn't loss a game to a team in TN all year. Double A teams that can possibly beat Manassas and Wooddale, IMO, Covington, Haywood, South Side all have teams that are capable of beating them, along with Raleigh Egypt. They shot themselves out of the game. Can they play yes, are they flawless, no.

5 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

I thought the Single A game was very sloppy.

AA is the strongest it's been in years across the state. I think Wooddale and Raleigh Eygpt are good but so is Haywood, Covington, South Side, and Bolivar.  There are others across the state that will have a say in the conversation.

Haywood will have all there players back for the district we have had players sick and hurt

46 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

I have seen a lot of both as well! In Single A I say if Humboldt host sub state game at home they will be in Murfreesboro! If they on the road I think they will play with anybody. 

In AA I seen a few teams that has the potential to upset the mighty Wooddale team! Raleigh Egypt is very beatable has well. To me there is no clear winner in AA! Whoever makes it out of 15AA has a chance to upset 16AA! I think Haywood, Covington, Bolivar(if at home) can beat Wooddale or Raleigh E! I think in 14AA South Side can make back to back State appearances this year. SS starts 2 juniors 2 sophomores 1 freshman! We are at least 12 deep. 5 freshman that would start on any other team that plays a lot! I have South Side and Wooddale headed to Murfreesboro! 

Manassas played Bolivar and the refs HELPED THEM a who;e LOT JUST TO GET THAT GAME TO OT WITH MANASSAS! lol They won in OT but if it wasn't for a bogus foul called OT wouldn't have happened. WOODDALE or EGYPT would embarrass Bolivar

19 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Not hating by any means, I don't know the kid not have i seen him enough to hate on him. My day has been done and i played college ball so no point in hating, but i do know what i saw and my opinion about it. Also, my post said i caught the 2nd half. I haven't seen many teams in Single A, but i am anticipating a Substate matchup between them and Humboldt who hasn't loss a game to a team in TN all year. Double A teams that can possibly beat Manassas and Wooddale, IMO, Covington, Haywood, South Side all have teams that are capable of beating them, along with Raleigh Egypt. They shot themselves out of the game. Can they play yes, are they flawless, no.

Haywood would not BEAT WOODALE or EGYPT! WOuld be blowout games! I have seen haywood play vs douglass! Douglass is a 5th seed district 15A team. haywood struggled at times.