Top Teams : West TN

CCates05

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Believe JCM and of course U.S.J.(the best team money can buy lol Gay Preps) will be good but also look for mcnairy central to come in they lost one player and gained many athletes from basketball and fottball that hasnt ever pplayed but last year theywere lacking if athletic kids. and of course u got you germantowns and cordova and all your memphis schools......MACNAIRY WILL SURPRISE PEOPLE IN THE WEST!! :)

Okay, as you can tell by my "name", I don't even like Houston, but I am willing to admit that their boy's soccer teams have always had great skill. Cordova is okay, but Houston did beat them during regular season (boys) last year and the girls team beat them soundly this year during regular season (4-0), albeit Cordova beat Houston's girls during playoffs. Don't talk smack until you all win 2 national championships in a row.....

I'll back you on that. I played against Houston during one of their "down years" and they were still a top 10 team. I later watched them play my school one of the years they won the National Title and my school gave them one of their only two games in which Houston didn't just rip the other team apart. We scored first and ended up losing 3-2. That Houston team was much, much, better than either of the two Bearden teams that won state the past two years and Bearden finished last season ranked 8th in the Country and 1rst in the Spring Poll. It's not just the two national titles that makes them a powerhouse. I mean how many schools win state in their first two years of existence? Houston may have slipped in the end last season but the key word there is "SLIPPED".

I don't see ECS having a very good season this year at all.

They had an okay season last year and that was only because they had Dayton O'Brien. Well he's gone now so I don't see very many good things from them.

Although they could surprise everyone!

[Edited by CCates05 on 11-28-02 7:45P]