Top Teams : West TN

CCates05

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again Trell we handled yall pretty well my freshman year so, just get over it. No one has the big head here, if anyone has ever had a big head it is USJ. Our team was blessed with a few foreigners this year, so dont count Westview out just yet. I just wish we could play you guys in the regular season to show how much better we are. But, I guess we will see in the best of the west. So you can quit talking your garbage. Hey arent you college, get a life and get over high school.

hey now, i am just saying if you're in college, you should have a life that doesn't involve coacht anymore. if you're really hung up on your "glory days" when you had friends, then please, by all means, stay on this board acting like you're still a part of your high school team. i am just trying to tell you to go out in the real world and make friends instead of getting back from class and logging in here and talking about high school soccer, which, by the way, you are no longer involved in. to sum all this up, you, trell, need to get a life as soon as possible.

jamal, i do have a life, probably a better one than yours, but thats a different story. As far as your pick for the best team in the west i totally agree that christian brothers is the best team in west tennessee. Krauss is awesome. But, i still believe that Ridgeway will dominate A/AA. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Martin Westview can beat them (HAHAHA). O wait, if they even make it there, which they probably won't.