Big Pirate Supporter Peg Leg is sick

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/13/2019 at 1:29 PM, sportman said:

He got moved out to a room yesterday from ICU but has a long, long ways to go and he asked my brother to have all pray for him.  If Roy would go see him I bet that would help him. 

He’s making improvements slowly but daily from what I’ve gathered! Just like everyone else I was real concerned about him. Keep those good vibes headed his way. Like you said, still a long ways to go to complete recovery!

On 2/19/2019 at 2:22 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question.  Had anybody heard a update on Pegleg? I looked outside earlier this morning and saw a durn crop duster flying low and took cover.  I thought it was durn Pegleg.  You think im joking but im not. 

He is in rehab Roy doing alot better.  Ole Peg was in a bad shape there for awhile. He still has a ways to go but like I said, doing alot better.  As soon as he gets out he's buying that motorhome and hitting the dusty trail. He is going to let PowerP have his plane to fly you around to the games. 

23 minutes ago, sportman said:

He is in rehab Roy doing alot better.  Ole Peg was in a bad shape there for awhile. He still has a ways to go but like I said, doing alot better.  As soon as he gets out he's buying that motorhome and hitting the dusty trail. He is going to let PowerP have his plane to fly you around to the games. 

Good to hear about Ole Leg.